Trike kit/installer

I am presently looking at coverting my 2010 level 3 goldwing into a trike. I am looking at a Roadsmith or the CSC cobra 2. I would appreciate any imput pros and cons. Also I would appreciate any imput on installers. Cool Springs Honda in Franklin TN is the CSC installer and Cyclestuff in Murfreesboro TN or Greenville Honda in Greenville TN would be the installers for the Roadsmith kit.
thank you

Hello,
I would sugjest,if you have not already,riding a demo of both kits you are thinking about.
A friend and his wife had their minds made up 100% for the Roadsmith for their 1800 and before they committed,rode both demos at our installer/dealer.
They chose the CSC Cobra because it suited them.
Not saying one kit is better than another and you will get many opinions on both.
Just remember,it's a big investment $$ and you have to be the one that is happy with your choice.

I am presently looking at coverting my 2010 level 3 goldwing into a trike. I am looking at a Roadsmith or the CSC cobra 2. I would appreciate any imput pros and cons. Also I would appreciate any imput on installers. Cool Springs Honda in Franklin TN is the CSC installer and Cyclestuff in Murfreesboro TN or Greenville Honda in Greenville TN would be the installers for the Roadsmith kit.
thank you

congrats on the decision. I do not know how far you are from Dolton Al. but this forums owner "Bazooka" "Adventure Motorsports" He will fix you up.

As has been mentioned on another forum, Tony's Trikes is not far from you, and he makes all the brands you are looking at. I have not used him but have talked with him a couple of times and find him very helpful.

Your only about 150 miles from Murray you should ride up and check out hannigan. If you want a scenic ride take 412 over to 69 turn north, 69 becomes 641 at HOLIDAY TN. follow it all the way toward Murray ,Hannigan is on left 4 miles before city limits.

Your only about 150 miles from Murray you should ride up and check out hannigan. If you want a scenic ride take 412 over to 69 turn north, 69 becomes 641 at HOLIDAY TN. follow it all the way toward Murray ,Hannigan is on left 4 miles before city limits.

You realize this post is 2 1/2 years old, right?

As has been mentioned on another forum, Tony's Trikes is not far from you, and he makes all the brands you are looking at. I have not used him but have talked with him a couple of times and find him very helpful.

I will second Tony's Trikes. You could not deal with such a nice individual!! He builds quite a few trikes, so his installers have a lot of experience. I think he is quite fair.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png