FOGLIGHT FOODHOUSE...another Great Eatery...

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
After attending the Cornbread Festival in South Pittsburg, Tn Saturday, we headed home and rolled out the Gold Wing Trike for a 2-up zip to Walling, Tn above Rock Island State Park to eat at the FOGLIGHT FOODHOUSE. It's on the River that runs through the Park. We ate out on the outside Deck. Here are some Pics of the Restaurant and Deck Views...

CORNBREADFESTIVAL2012030.jpg

CORNBREADFESTIVAL2012034.jpg

CORNBREADFESTIVAL2012032.jpg

"Fishing Boat Awning"...

CORNBREADFESTIVAL2012035.jpg

More Pics...

CORNBREADFESTIVAL2012037.jpg

CORNBREADFESTIVAL2012043.jpg

CORNBREADFESTIVAL2012042.jpg

I had this...

CORNBREADFESTIVAL2012039.jpg

skuuter's "BEFORE" Plate...

CORNBREADFESTIVAL2012046.jpg

skuuter's "AFTER" Plate...

CORNBREADFESTIVAL2012047.jpg

skuuter "AFTER"...

CORNBREADFESTIVAL2012048.jpg

This is a Pic of the "Next Door" Railroad, and above it is the road You come in on...

CORNBREADFESTIVAL2012051.jpg

Yep, definetly a "No Miss" Place to eat if You're ever up in that Area. Great Food and Lotsa' "unusual items" on the Menu with a Real Lean toward CAJUN Style Cooking and Seasoning...Lotsa' Seafood Items...We met the Owner also, and coincidentally, He had lived in Estill Springs once for 3 years...!!!...Yes we will be back...!!!

Looks like another great place.We like places that go all out on their interior decorating.Looks like a good weekend. RIDE SAFE

skuuter,
How long has the restruant been there? I worked in Athens for years and never heard of it from the locals.
You are correct, there are some Great places to eat in TN and see. I still like Lost Sea, Sweetwater, TN. I took my son there in the 80s' and he still talks about it.
Great article!
Ride safe and enjoy the spring & summer riding as we in the North are just starting ours, but it is still cold here at times.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Skuuter, some great pics of our beautiful state! I have been around Rock Island State Park, but never went to that area! Looks like I gotta get my act together and spend more time in mid Tennessee! Thanks for sharing!

Rosy, quite a few years, just secluded and not advertised...ThumbUp...Annette, yes You do. Mid-Tn has a Lota' really Great Riding and Food Spots.....It just doesn't get advertised like the Smokies/Deals Gap Area.....which is Great if You live here..."NO TRAFFIC".....ThumbUp :10:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png