Best Highway pegs for a Triglide......

Keep in mind I'm short and have some stubby legs as well. My heels are constantly sitting toward the front of the floor boards so I want to know if a set of pegs can go somewhere just forward of the boards so I can change it up a bit.

I had to actually make a set for my Valkyrie when it first came out. Hope to avoid that with the trike.Thanks for any recommendations.

I to have short legs. I put on a long angle set from Harley that I made come forward and across the front of the footboards. I can't go up higher on the louvers cause it makes my hips hurt. The way I have them I can move my feet to the out side and forward of the boards. This gives me enough relief of having my feet and legs in the same spot. Hopes this might help.

Check out the Kuryakyn Longhorn pegs. I have them on my TG. Granted, I'm a bit taller at 6'0", so I reversed the clamps so that the pegs sit a bit more forward of the boards. Putting the clamps in the other direction will move the pegs a lot closer to the boards. And their design makes them fully adjustable, giving you the option to set them at virtually any height.

Trike_18.jpg

(click on picture to see full-size image)

These are the ones I use from HD, I am only 5'8"

Adjustable Highway Peg Mounting Kit - 360 Degrees

part # 50832-07A

MSRP CDN $124.95

you maybe can get an idea of what they look like from my profile picture

I'm short also at 5'4" and "fat legs". I'm using my set off my 2011 Deluxe and they are the long angled mounts. I have a set of the NIB Adj Peg Mounts 360 Degrees that are way too short for me (they came in my deal on the bike). The long angled are turned near the brake pedal and shifter but are not in the way of any sudden moves. I'm thinking of using a wider peg for more support for the foot instead of the HD Crested bar and shield foot pegs. And ordering the floor board extenders to give me some relief trying to hug the breather, too wide for my short little stubby legs.

DSC03795.jpg

DSC03796.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png