Greetings from NC

Mar 21, 2009
Roaring Gap, NC
Greetings to all you Trike Talkers! I am new to the forum as of last weekend. I am Mattel's co-pilot, riding along on a 2008 Stallion. Sometimes I pilot, especially when Mattel takes mountain curves a little too fast for my taste, it's time to switch!:)
We split our time between the Blue Ridge Mountains on the weekends and Charlotte, NC during the week (the bills have to get paid somehow, so we trike back to Charlotte Sunday evenings...)
Motorcycles and Trikes are very new to me and in fact, Mattel once owned a motorcycle when we bought our first house and I made him trade it in for a refridgerator we desperately needed. (Go ahead and cringe at this point :) )Much safer choice for me, especially since our food now had a home to stay cool and Mattel could not get hurt riding some 'crazy machine' - at least that was my 'young and inexperienced' thought process some 20 years ago.
Mattel missed his riding much over the years, so when he decided to search for the perfect Trike that 'is safe for me to be on' :yes: I was all for it.
He decided on the 2008 Stallion and put his order in. He took me down to Greenville, SC to Wing Ding to test ride the Stallion. I loved it! (note, I have nothing to compare it to, just had that 'virgin experience' of riding!)
We now have had the Stallion for almost 10 months, taken many trips and really enjoy it! It gives me a great break from work stress in the banking industry, Corporate Real Estate banking specifically.
I love the forum and am learning so much from all the wonderful posts and members' knowledge! Thank you for sharing your wisdom and thanks for having me as a new member!

Bella, we are just delighted to have you be in this crazy family. Besides, now we have a way to help us pick on Mattel a bit!

Bella, welcome aboard. Your riding experience sounds just like my wife's. She has been a proud owner of a Stallion for 13 months now. Ride on lady. Ted

Hi Bella and welcome aboard !! Glad you decided not to let Mattel have all the fun...;) Hope you'll get involved in our family and share your views and opinions with all.

She has just surprised you all the way around with her membership on this forum, Mattel! I love it :D

I have fun talking to u on the Chat line. Visit often. Never know you may get a stallion of your own . Mattel has his eye on the blue one. :p

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png