New England rally

I have already told them at work that I am taking that Friday off. My plan is to ride up Fri and leave Sun. Wherever everyone else wants to stay is fine with me and the missus. As long as stairs aren't involved.

Cheri, Deb and I plan on attending, will probably do friday night, saturday night and leave sometime sunday.

Unless I hear any more about T shirts
I am getting 25 shirts 6 ) XXL the rest L and a few M
I am keeping simple to keep cost down
Most want min order of 50 shirts.
We will have the TT logo on the back with the NE TT rally III over it

Hoping to get 17 or 20 people to buy them
Please sign up attendance and shirt size.....

TIS and I, along with my better half, will be attending. Planning to ride down on Friday and leave Sunday. Will need 2 rooms, one for me and the wife and one for TIS.

Cheers,
Greg

DO NOT GO TO THE SUPER 8 WEBSITE!! They appear to have been hacked or hijacked! I now have a NASTY virus on my laptop.

Needless to say, they will be hearing from me tomorrow!!! :censored:

DO NOT GO TO THE SUPER 8 WEBSITE!! They appear to have been hacked or hijacked! I now have a NASTY virus on my laptop.

Needless to say, they will be hearing from me tomorrow!!! :censored:

I was on their web site the other day and nothing happened, so I guess it was recent. Sorry to hear about your Virus!
Please let me know what you find out about a block of rooms. Thanks for trying to get us a better rate.
Hope you are staying cool, we in NH aren't having such a hot time. It was only 82 F here, I bet it was a lot warmer in Southern Mass.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

What makes you say their site is bad, I've been on it with no problems. Just went there to see what you were talking about and didn;t see nothing out of place.

Looks like we are going to have quite a group on Friday night.
Yes I will add a few XL to the list.
Has every one chimed in that is going
The list is Hester shelter.
I would like to see all the names in a row. If your name is not on this list , copy the list and add your name in the next entry
re is what I have for sizes for people going so far:

Jones********************************************************* (2) XXL
Labonte***************************************************** (1) XXL
Rosy*********************************************************** (1) XXL (1) Lg
Bikerbozo************************************************** (1) XXL (1) Lg
Cheri************ (1) M or L
Luciano******** (1) small (1) L
Coach******************************************************** (1)XL**** (1) Lg
NYtriker****** (2) XXL
Bruce******** (1) XL (1) L
As you can see the XXL and Lg are the sizes so far.

Anything new on the block of rooms at the Super 8 motel? Time is running out, if nothing done, then I will make reservations without a block.
Bikerbozo, and Spiritdream were to check on possible block.
Thanks.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

I just checked out the Hampton Inn and Comfort Inn in Sturbridge (didn't realize Super 8 web site attacked Cheri). Both those ones have suites available as blocks for about $135/night. Note that Comfort Inn also has pet friendly rooms (for a small extra cleaning fee).
On a different note, in the middle of typing this, I gave the Super 8 a call. They said I would have to talk to Manager, Anthony, between 7am-3pm (4:40pm right now). I grilled the woman and have found out that they have plenty of rooms available for Aug. 24-26. "Normal" rates are $109/night. Maybe Manager can do something with that. There is a fridge/microwave in all rooms and outdoor pool. I may not have time in morning to call (508-347-9000). On the road for work. I won't be passing there on way home. If someone is able to take up cause, by all means. Just drop me a PM so I don't also call harrassing the guy.

I should mention, we probably need a good head count for how many people, exactly, need rooms. The Super 8 looks like a good bet.(Forgot to ask if all non-smoking or not).
I'll start this list:
Biker & Mrs. Bozo: 1 non-smoking room.

I emailed/ PMed 15 people I got form the free sign
T shirt sign UP list that live in area of the rally. I just sent them a
Reminder Of the rally and a check it out
I know I missed someone and we will hear
About it after the fact
J

I have a call and email in to Anthony at Super 8, and will be calling again tomorrow. I plan to ask them if they can hold a block of 10-15 rooms, at least to start with (I have 9 confirmed attending, about 9 possibles, and another 6 or 7 that I've messaged & waiting for replies). I expect to have definite answers by Wednesday at the latest.

Bozo can fill us in on his results from the other ones he checked with.

Super 8 Motel
358 Main St
Sturbridge, MA 01566,
Ph 508-347-9000

They are holding a block of 18 rooms for us until July 27, then they release the hold. The rate is usually $89 plus tax, our rate is $85 (plus $9.95 tax brings the total to $94.95). Make sure to tell them you're with the TrikeTalk group when you book!

- 99% of rooms have fridges and microwaves - make sure you let them know if you need one of those.
- They have 6 smoking rooms - 4 with 2 beds, 2 with 1 King bed.
- Free Continental breakfast
- Free Wifi
- I told them several members NEED first floor accomadations - be sure to specify if that's you!
- I requested the block be fairly close together to allow socializing after riding/dining. ;)

Jonesy - if you booked through the hotel itself, they will give you the TrikeTalk rate. If you booked through a 3rd party (Travelocity etc), they can't transfer it.

I will be there, do not no if Deb will be making it yet ? 1 large & 1 small shirt . THANKS DAN

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png