New England rally

Called and booked it. Checking in Fri., checking out Sun. Assuming guy got everything correct. I think I may have interrupted his evening hooka smoking session. He seemed a little confused.:Shrug::Joker3:

I would love to attend and I will see if I can get anyone else from my area to attend, I will also watch the board to see if anyone that lives nearby me in Maryland or PA/NJ/Del area is attending and maybe I will be able to meet up with them to ride up with...... would rather not ride solo from Maryland..............hope to see you, will keep you posted.........hope the rally is a big success!

That would be great. You might even win a prize for the greatest distance! How far is it? I don't remember who is down your way BikerBozo is the closest.
You have no idea how much I hope we get a good group.
Got a few of the grab bag gifts together, donations cheerfully accepted, must be generic , ( Burger King, Mc Donald's, not some local no chain) don't want some one winning a car wash in Ohio. Also toys ,tools ,,shirts,hats,fun stuff. Donated Prizes should be non make specific , and non gender.
Also I am working on a few trophies . Like I said with the shirts and the above mentioned I do hope we get a good group.
Oh can some one either make or bring name bages. Looks like maybe 20 to 25 people.

I would love to attend and I will see if I can get anyone else from my area to attend, I will also watch the board to see if anyone that lives nearby me in Maryland or PA/NJ/Del area is attending and maybe I will be able to meet up with them to ride up with...... would rather not ride solo from Maryland..............hope to see you, will keep you posted.........hope the rally is a big success!

Hi Mary,

Would like to meet up with you in central NJ and ride to the rally. This is our issue. Broke my right proximal humerus bone (shoulder) at the end of April and needed surgery to repair the fracture. Completed 6 weeks of physical therapy and start second 6 weeks on Monday. Doc says I can drive our trike after Labor Day. Asked him about riding at the end of August, and he said, "What's a week." Have every intention to go to the rally. Sure I can ride now, but will certainly get tired on a long trip. Should definitely be much stronger in 6 weeks. Jeannette keeps telling me how she is concerned about my stamina. I am very determined to ride again soon.

Having given you some background, we can ride together if you like. We live in central NJ. We prefer to ride I87 and I84 to get to the rally. This is a nice drive. We can discuss how to meet up and make our way to I87.

Leo & Jeannette

Leo or Mary:
Anyone south of Connecticut who would want to meet up, I am just outside of Danbury, 4 minutes off Rt. 84. We could meet and ride together, if you want.
Tom

Leo or Mary:
Anyone south of Connecticut who would want to meet up, I am just outside of Danbury, 4 minutes off Rt. 84. We could meet and ride together, if you want.
Tom

Hi Tom,

Yes, we will be riding through Danbury. It would be nice to ride with you. We can work out a plan as the time arrives.

Leo

Things are up in the air right now as my husband has developed a medical problem. Will know later this week what we'll have to do for him and whether we'll actually get to go to the rally.

Hope everything works out. As much as you know we would all love to meet you , his health comes first our prayers are with you .

I'd like to ask if everyone attending (or if you think you're attending), could please send me a PM with your name - screenname and real name - so I can make some name tags. Thanks! ThumbUp

Leo and Jeannette, how nice of you to offer, that would be great, I appreciate that....will meet up with you in NJ at a time and place convenient for you, I will coming up on the Jersey Turnpike......you think about a place and let me know, no rush, whenever you decide on a spot and thank you so much.........hope your health improves each day,...I will stay in touch, I am originally from NJ, born and raised in Bayonne, lived in Old Bridge for 15 years too....I willl always be a Jersey Girl .....

Hey, Jersey Girl! ThumbUp We would like to ride with you to the rally. We can also meet up with Tom in Danbury and make a parade. :) Guess you will use the Jersey Turnpike because it is most direct. Riding I-81 and I-78 would be more scenic and free, except for $1 toll at PA border on way home. Well, if you come by the Jersey Turnpike, you can get off at the Garden State Parkway north. We are at Cranford, Exit 137. We can then join up and take a less congested/lower cost route of I-287, I-87, and I-84 to Sturbridge. We can join Tom when we drive through Danbury. We are retired, so we have no scheduling issues. Just want to have a safe and enjoyable ride. So if you are okay with meeting us in Cranford and driving the proposed route, then we have a plan. You may want to consider riding I-81 and I-78 instead of I-95 and Jersey Turnpike, but that is up to you. We will need a different meeting place if you come up I-81 and I-78, but this is no big deal. We can communicate with cell phones. 28 days to go! I'm excited! Haven't driven our trike since my Florida trip last April. I'm ready! :Trike1:

Combing through my PMs and the posts in all the threads, I found the following (in no particular order! :)):

Confirmed attending:
Spiritdream (motel room not needed)
Road Dog (also no motel room needed)
John Luciano +1
Jonesy +1
Rosy +1
Leo3wheel +1
Bikerbozo +1
Bruce +1
NYTriker +1
Tis
Coach64 +1
OlBandit +1
Deacon Don +1

Probable:
Trikermary

Possible:
Kerr88
Viper
Suga
Steamer
kkaykk
Ladyff1481 +1

Last edited:
I believe LadyFF148 is not coming due to illness, I cancelled her shirt order. Didn't she would want to spend $25.00 for shirts to a rally she is not attending. If I am not correct please inform me otherwise.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png