Took first ride today

May 13, 2012
Helena, MO, USA
I got home from picking up my trike, which I quickly dubbed as "Trilogy". I unloaded the trike from the trailer and washed the road grime off then took it out for my first ride. In my excitement, I forgot to check tire pressure. The trike seemed a little "wiggly" so back into he garage. :AGGHH: There I checked tire pressure. After adding air to all three tires, I was off again. Much better! So today I have learned, tire pressure is important. Trikes rock back and forth, not to put my feet down at stop signs and it takes a little effort to turn the handle bars. I'm having so much fun learning and getting used to characteristics of the trike. It's good to be back in the wind! :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daddy Lew
Back