Tri-Glide arrived

lzski326

Contributing Member
Nov 14, 2008
Mark, Illinios 61340
My Tri-glide finally came in. Should be able to test drive it tonight after work. I won't be able to bring it home yet, :mad: It's a Black one and I'm having some paint work done on it first. The dealer is dis-assembling for me, then I will take the parts to the painter. So it will be two to three weeks yet. I can't wait. I hope I don't miss my old purple one to bad, 61,000 miles, its like family to me.
Larry

Congratulations on the new arrival :D! We can't wait to see pictures. Be sure to take some today so we can see the changes after the paint work is finished. I'm sure it will be beautiful! And you will love riding it. Nothing wrong with cherishing the memories of your good times on the beautiful old purple trike too!

Hey that is great, make sure U get some before and after pictures of the New trike... I know U are excited and ready to jump on anyone would be.
Ride safe and post some pictures when u can.....

Well the painting is finally done.:) The shop is re-assembling it today. might even get to pick it up later this evening, for sure tomorrow morning. I should have some pictures next week.

Coooooool! :D That way you'll have it for the weekend--hope you get some great weather for the maiden voyage.

Its just about finished,:D I need to add a few more things. Some extra crome, hub caps, and Trailer hitch. I up loaded one picture, more to come as soon as I get the additions installed. It's already back in the shop getting repaired. Reverse doesn't work. I drove it over the weekend without reverse, pain in the butt :mad:

Nice trike! Is the dealer installing a Trailer hitch? I heard it would void the warranty. But seems everything voids HD's warranty!! Funny how it 'seems" that the triglides that are coming out now vs the ones that came out in the fall, are having more issues. Wonder if it has to do with HD laying off so many people after the first of the yr. QC could be lacking.

I bought the trailer hitch from Bushtec. I will atempt to install it my self. It came with decent instrucktions, and all of the electrical plugs. It doesn't seem to bother my dealer about the trailer hitch. The mechanic talked to them about the reverse being able to back up a trailer, and they could tell him. They said you would have to try it.

In the September issue of HOT BIKE BAGGER that I got recently, on page 46 is a snap of a trike I thought was yours, but it is not. Close to the same colors though. I had to look at yours to see.

Sorry could not tell. The snap did not have any details with it. The paint pattern was a little different, but the color combination is what caught my eye and made me think of your trike. Ted

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscopicker

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscopicker
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png