Kuryakyn pass adj foot pegs

Feb 3, 2012
CHISHOLM MN USA
Has anybody installed the Kuryakyn adjustable passenger pegs an a bike that has the fender bags- will they fold back without hitting the bags ? ? ? ? THANKS ! ! !

I'm wondering if the kury pass adjust pegs that folks are talking about for their Triglide is the same Kury pass adjust pegs that I have on my '03 Ultra?
If so, I took the right side off my Ultra to try size and fit on the Triglide. Well, it didn't fit where you mount it to the pass floor board support brace. So, I never really got to see how they'd fit on the trike with or without the those bags. To bad to, I'm selling the Ultra and Mama really liked haveing all the extra options for foot comfort. I did not take of the support brace and try my older one. It might fit then, maybe.
Now, with all that said, what are the kury pass adjustable peg set numbers for the trike? Are they different numbers than for the Ultra?
Sam aka chappy

They make different mounting brackets to fit different support braces for several different bikes... go the Kury website and find the foot pegs and they have photos of the different ones available.

Another trike owner and I were studying my passenger foot pegs the other day. He has the fender bags and we were trying to figure out if they would fit on his. It Looks like they would be really close. He decided that if they would not clear the bag when folded back, they would just barely rest on the lower front of the bag itself, which he didnt see would be much of an issue for him. He is ordering them and puttin' 'em on. following the orders of his wife, who sat on my bike for a tryout and loved 'em . Dunno if I will ever see him again... It was just a chance meeting.

Tried to mount my Kury adjustable pegs from my 04 Ultra. Wouldn't work. Someone on here said they would work. Not!!! I went on the web site & no where does it say any of them fit a Tri-Glide. The mounts are at the wrong angle.

For what it is worth, the Kury part # that fit my '11 Tglide is..#4353...with the stock passenger footrest mounting brackets on the bike. When I talked to them before ordering, they were concerned that the right peg would hit the parking brake when folded back. I removed my parking brake a long time ago, so no worries with that. It does appear that the arm would have cleared the brake if it was still on there, but I make no promises!

I have the Kury adjustable footrest as well and I believe they are part # 4353 as Trent stated. The box doesn't state Tri-Glide on it but our parts man said it is the one that fits as two others had gotten them for their TG before me. I do have the parking brake still mounted but rarely used. The arm when rotated back will make contact with the parking brake lever but that doesn't do any harm as the parking brake is off in the full up position. My wife absolutely loves the footrest and always has them in the full forward position. She likes that she can move her feet into different positions. As for clearing the "saddlebags" I'm not sure but I would think that really wouldn't be a problem as you could just move the arm into the upright position or back until it just touches the saddlebags and is out of the way. On my TG the arm is back only when I'm solo and forward anytime the wife is onboard.

2011 Merlot and Black TG, lift kit, deflectors, cat removed using SE header pipe and LED Headlight.

Just put the adjustable passenger footrests on my 09 TriGlide. Do have a little tightness in the parking brake when brought in the back position. Dont use the parking brake anyway and wife said they would always be in the front position anyway seeing how the Tri never leaves the garage without her. Bought these a J&P Cycles and the # 530-096 was the set they said would fit. They do fit and work fine for me.

I have the Kury 4353. They work great. My wife uses them in forward position and I put them in straight up position for my grandaughters. Just came back from a trip to GA, AL, SC, NC, TN, MS and LA. Wife loves them.

I have the Kuryakyn Adj Pegs and the Harley Fender Bags. All the way Back the pegs will hit the bags but I have not found that to be a problem because they are never in that position.

I took my Kuryakyn adjustable passenger foot pegs off of my 2010 Road King, and installed them on my 2011 Triglide with saddel bags. They do rest on the saddle bags in full rear position, but have not caused any problems.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png