No Rooms in Maggie Valley ONE SMOKING ROOM AVAILABLE AT BW

Feb 11, 2012
Dickson, TN
I called the Best Western..they have one SMOKING right now Sat at 10:04 CST. The Microtel is booked. The Ramada is booked. The Stone Bridge with the little cabins is booked. I didn't know If I could afford going but can now and can't find a room. Any ideas...don't own a tent. No cabins at StoneBridge

Karen

UPDATE
I found Castlewood Inn just down the street, has second floor 2 doubles non smoking for $75 a night. He also has a King smoking first floor but cost more and a cabin.

Last edited:
Re: No Rooms in Maggie Valley ONE SMOKING ROOM AVAILABLE AT BW

There's also the Smokey Lodge up the street. Nice place and about the same rates as everyone else. It too may be booked.

There is also a religious convention going on, why the rooms are booked.

Skeet, Stoney Creek is just up the road. They are super, super nice people and love bikers. $50 and $60 dollars. Was there last night.

Stoney Creek only has a smoking room left. I have found one at the Castlewood Inn and for a few dollars more at the Smokey Falls Lodge.

Anybody try the Four Seasons? We stayed there the last two years and had a wonderful time! Great people and the rooms have 'creekside' views!

Skeet,

when are getting to MV? I have a room at BW and it is a non smoking room. I will be there Thursday, I would be more than happy to swap rooms with you if you can book it. I called BW Sunday afternoon, 6/10/2012 and they told me they had no smoking rooms at all, but they would be happy to swap me into a smoking room if someone else wanted my non smoking room.

Just a thought!

Ride Safe and Enjoy!

Well just got back from Doctor's, it looks like I'm going to cancel my plans for Maggie Valley. I'm going to call them around 5:30 E.S.T. today that's @ the Best Western...

Tis, I hate to hear that! We were so much looking forward to seeing you both. I hope nothing is serious, and that you are well quickly!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png