Rain...rain...rain

Sep 16, 2010
Ridgway, Pa.
Am sure this question has been asked numerous times....but I am going to ask it again...is there a product and what is the best product to use on your windshield or helmet to wick the rain away ??? I know its not best to ride in the rain but I seem to get stuck in every freak rain storm around..... I see others out riding and can't imagine how they can see (if they do).... I have been caught in some pretty bad storms and no chance or place to pull over.....is there anything out there that works ?? Thanks.

I use the Pro Honda Spray Cleaner & Polish, I think it works very well.
That's the only thing I have used on my windshield and it looks like brand new. Use a soft cloth and there are no scratches on the windshield.
Good luck.

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

I have a very tall windshield so I look through it. No rain on me or wife when we ride through heavy showers.

Last edited:
Am sure this question has been asked numerous times....but I am going to ask it again...is there a product and what is the best product to use on your windshield or helmet to wick the rain away ??? I know its not best to ride in the rain but I seem to get stuck in every freak rain storm around..... I see others out riding and can't imagine how they can see (if they do).... I have been caught in some pretty bad storms and no chance or place to pull over.....is there anything out there that works ?? Thanks.

As far as the windshield i look over it, not through it.
With the face shield :Shrug:

I have an f4 , I can use steel wool on it if the bugs get stuck( lol)
Crystal clear 6 years old.
U can use rain X 0n F4 not on reg ones . I have heard that pledge works on standard windshields

Last edited:
Been meaning to go by a marine store and check what Rain-X they have there for plastic windshields.
But really, seeing is overrated. Just trust in your fellow car drivers on the road.....I couldn't even type that without breaking up laughing!!!

I had the same problem, tried Pledge - worked OK but still felt like I could do better.
Tried Plexus, tried paste car wax - same results. Last month I purchased some RainZip® Rain Repellent from National Cycle - haven't been in a frog strangler yet but it seems to do well in moderate to light rain. If you do try it only use a very wee bit - a little goes a long way. I used too much the 1st application and it took me almost an hour to get it all buffed out.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png