Whats your take on what this guy is trying

I am working with my dealer to get a lvl2 2009.

"I am working with my dealer to get a lvl2 2009.
To keep the warranty intact, I am asking them to install a CT runflat in the rear, A rake kit and a towpac 12" wheel kit. They are willing but have not done this before. Several questions:
1) which runflat? Kumho or Goodyear or other?
2) how much rake and which company? 3 degree from trikeshop or 4.5 degree from ether CSC or Champion? other recommendations?"

Personally I think hes (politely) NUTS!!!!!:no::eek:

hes using a towpac, and Rake, and a CAR TIRE!!!!

If someone removes the unit from the back they will get killed. Also why would you want to do it. fig it will steer easier , It wont they are not the same as a trike. rear tire wear will be improved however.

This aint me...
Im just afraid of this..
When your steering a bike you lean, and with a car tire there is that point when you shift from bottom tread to sidewall, now supposed that point is exactally where those towpac wheels hit the ground. well now you have to start steering. Now add in the rake, which is twichy ANYWAY, let alone havingh the physics of the towpac, and now haveing to straighten up over the trire sidewall...

Looks like a recipe for disaster

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png