Progressive Insurance

I have Gieco for my Trike. I pay $311 a year with a $50.00 dollar deductable:D. It covers my GW and all add on accessories (Trike KIt is considered add on). Total coverage is $40,000.00 in the event of an accident or total loss (including stolen):10:, but it does not cover stolen helmets or item stolen out of trike compartments:gah:, but helmets and riding gear damaged in accident are coveredThumbUp. It also comes with roadside assistance ie: Towing on Flatbed, Fuel delivery (incase you forget to look at fuel gauge), lockout(?), they will send out a locksmith, and vehcile rental if traveling and Trike can not continue onpepper.

I have Allstate and my agent sux, long story short I upped my "add on" to $12,000 to cover the trike kit. Extra $60 a year. I am paying around $650 a year, will try to find something cheaper. Will NOT be Progressive.

I too had Allstate for years, finally decided I wasn't happy with the agent. He always seemed to have an attitude. You know, had all those letters behind his name that meant something.

Yes, I think you've hit on it. I suppose he went to the S O B Allstate school of how to screw policy holders and have an attitude. Whoops, let me apologize in advance.

Amen on not using Progressive. I'm checking my policy now to clarify the trike coverage (accessory or whatever). Just got the new renewal for $544 total for both trikes. Sounds "too good" - I'm probably getting screwed or don't have enough coverage. :Shrug: Regarding roadside assistance, for anyone that belongs to GWRRA, their roadside assistance (extra $25/yr) is outstanding. Will "transport" up to 100 miles and covers all your family vehicles, including cars. Only had to use it once (car, 2 a.m., 45 miles home) and it was terrific.

I have one trike and 3 bikes. I removed one bike ( intention of selling Honey said one has to go ) and insurance stayed the same price, actually went up $20.00 . I asked y and they said I lost the multi bike discount. Every motorcycle ( remaining 3 ) went up $35.00 . I told them maybe I will keep them all insured and bury one in the back of the shead and save $20.00

I live in Texas and ride a 2011 Triglide we have had Progressive for 2 years. This year the premium went to $550. a year. Stopped at a Foremost agent and got exact same coverage for $268. Good enough savings for me.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png