Ft Wayne Ind "Wing Ding"

Mar 22, 2010
Nashville Mi
Anyone cruising into this one ? July 4 ,5 ,6, 7 ----Been told they are expecting over 10,000 Goldwings---Surley will be a lot of trikes i am guessing
We are vending all 5 days

Our trike will be there and also making plans for next year as Wing Ding will be in Greenville S.Carolina which means SMOKEY MOUNTAINS again.

I was hopeing to ,but just to expenseive for me.Sure would like to see the vendors tho.Ya'll have fun.RIDE SAFE

We left Texas today heading to WingDing. There are three trikes in our group. Since we left a little early, we will ride over to Niagra Falls then up over the Great Lakes, down the west coast of the Lakes, then into Ft. Wayne. It's going to be a great trip.

That IS going to be a great trip, Dee! Take lots of pictures, and ride safe! Try to check in and give us a trip update too.

I promise!!!!----to be extra careful and to take lots of pictures and videos of everything that moves. I even bought a new camera that does videos just for the purpose of posting on TrikeTalk. It is possible to post videos on here--isn't it?? And I am going to wear my new MV tee shirt as much as possible. Thanks to Marge, I received our tees right before left.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png