Klock Werks

Gorilla

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Oct 18, 2008
Key Largo. Fl,. USA
Hi all, MJ and I stopped in Mitchell SD to see the "CORN PALACE" also went to Klock Werks and meet Brian and Laura Klock. Talk about GREAT people. We got there about 11 am. They were just closing to go for lunch with a special client from Overseas that Brian and the staff were meeting with. Brian sent them on their way opened back up and showed us around. We also meet Laura. They spent an hour with us then closed up to go meet with the clients. They made us feel like we had known them for years not just met them. They make some very nice products and have a new HD touring windshield in the works that I will be purchasing when it comes out. We suggest anyone that is in the area to stop by and see them. I would highly recommend their products, I and several of my friends have used them and are very pleased. They are great people and are committed to the sport.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png