Twins...?

Oct 15, 2011
NE OHIO
Hey msocko3... you got a twin out there.

I was east bound on rt. 6 in PA today at about 11am. Just east of Unioncity, I was cutting a curve on the heritage when comin west bound was a trike and trailer and a red trike following it. The red didn't look like it had a trailer.

I almost turned around but they were poundin the pavement pretty good.

Hope your enjoying your trip! See any sharks at Cape Cod??

Later,...eighty80.:Coffee:

Hey msocko3... you got a twin out there.

I was east bound on rt. 6 in PA today at about 11am. Just east of Unioncity, I was cutting a curve on the heritage when comin west bound was a trike and trailer and a red trike following it. The red didn't look like it had a trailer.

I almost turned around but they were poundin the pavement pretty good.

Hope your enjoying your trip! See any sharks at Cape Cod??

Later,...eighty80.:Coffee:

It was me and my dad returning from our trip. I saw you, it didn't register until you had passed. I have to say this has been a great year for traveling for us. We went to the TT Rally and never had to break out the rain gear. Now we just spent 10 days on the road in the New England States and once again no rain gear.

While you folks were getting baked with 90's we were enjoying low 80's in NH, lots of good riding to be had in those states.

Well I'll be darn, would not happen again in 100 years. 50 miles from home and on that road. Glad to hear you guy's had a good trip!!

And, it's nice to know you don't have a twin!!

Well I'll be darn, would not happen again in 100 years. 50 miles from home and on that road. Glad to hear you guy's had a good trip!!

We have had great traveling this year. I can't imaging someone else looking like us. I haven't got to the point where I want to pull a trailer. I am heading out West in August and with the hills out there the OLD HD would have its tongue hanging out.

Goes to show there are other folks who like the road also, one of my favorite rides.

Yup, went to the Kinzu Dam. Nice little 220 mile round trip lunch ride. For local fun, can't beat rt. 6 in PA.

Was that you in the safety green jacket?? If so, that's my house on the left with the new paved driveway. Stop-in.

I was headed to Espyville for lunch. Detours cost another 100 extra miles.

Was that you in the safety green jacket?? If so, that's my house on the left with the new paved driveway. Stop-in.

I was headed to Espyville for lunch. Detours cost another 100 extra miles.

That was me, got tired of idiots trying to pull out in front of me so I figured I'd try more visibility. When I get some free time I'll have to stop by.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png