Voyager Manual

ZED

Jul 5, 2012
MT. AUSTIN
Does anyone have a copy of the install instructions to fit a Voyager to Harley Sportster 1986-2003 Models they wish to sell.

You can order 1 from MTC Voyager if you can't find one anywhere. I have ordered them for 2 different models before, don't remember what they cost but were not outrageous. Just call the factory, they were very helpful to me and I bought both my kits used from individuals.

I am in Australia & The dealer here does not answer Phone calls or reply to emails.

Voyager offer a manual via email for $12.00 but as I am in Australia they say I must go through the Aus. Distributor.

I am willing to send someone $20.00 +the cost of manual via Pay Pal If they could contact voyager & order a copy to be sent via email & then forwarded on to me.

I am desperate I have searched everywhere to no avail & am hoping some one here will be able to help me Please, Send me a PM & I will send details of Kit model & get your Pay Pal details to send money before ordering.

Anyone who can help with this I will be extremely grateful.

I have one for a 2000 Honda Vaulkryie that I don't need......If it works for ya you can send me $20, if not , you could start a fire with it.......:GL1800:

Will keep it in mind, I'm thinking the one for the Sportster would probably have different settings to the Honda, But at least it is a backup plan.

I think I will take you up on your offer, I have a mailing address in Utah I use for stuff I buy from there & havesent over to me, Send me a pm with you email address & we can work out the fine details

If you haven't completed any deals, I have in my shop a Sportster manual for the Voyager kit. It is designated "Sportster 883 and 1200" with no reference to year models at all. I will find some time over this weekend to scan the manual and have it available to send as attachment to an email. I'll also check to see if I have a way to copy the videos that go with the manual - perhaps those will need to be sent by post.

If this sounds like a solution to you, then I'll get it scanned as soon as possible. I don't see the need for the exchange of $$ between friends, so pass the favor on to someone else, or perhaps you can help me with something down the road.

Thank You, That would be fantastic I really appreciate this, As a token of my appreciation I would like to send a souverneir from Aus.gift as a thank you,

You wouldn't happen to know the axle size by any chance???, I am trying to get a set of Ford Hubs but need the axle/spindle size to make sure they will fit.

I have the manual in process of being scanned (slow, page by page process) and am trying to dub videos over to DVD (I haven't suceeded in that process yet). Maybe I can have something to send you with next 24 hours.

Sorry, but I don't know any dimensions regarding axle size or spindle specs. I asked many times on various forums just trying to find out what the wheel specs were so I could find aftermarket wheels, but had no luck.

PDF of the Voyager - Sportster Manual was send a couple of days back by direct email. Can you confirm receipt or should I try again?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png