Windshields

I have always liked looking over the shield. The factory w/s on my 2011 TG was to tall for me so I pulled it off and cut 2 inches off the bottom, now I look over the top I do get just a little bufetting on my helment but not bad and no complaints from the wife. We wear the half helments with the built in flip down shield and when it rains they work great to keep rain out of our eyes.

To 'TheBobs'...you have the exact same Triglide as me....is your windshield tinted blue???

It's light tint bronze. I originally bought the windshield for my '10 red TG. My dealer switched it over to Big Blue with all my other goodies. Here's a shot from the front.

I have the 6-1/2" Klock Works windshield. I love it. I tried the one at the dealership yesterday. Harley just copied klock works & made it alittle different. Didn"t feel much difference.

Sat will be only 89 degrees so may go and try the Klock Works W/S and if the temps not to bad next week will take a road trip to see Pat Clark. Then will decide.

I have a Clear View with the curve on top. I look over it but it is very easy to see through and the curve serves to air foil air over the rider head. Ride Safe!

Are you looking thru the shield and does it stop the buffetting. How is the clarity on the Clarks?

Take a look at longrideshields.com They have sales going on all the time, & I have two re-curve shields from them that have been great ! Full price is $89, and I think right now is 40% off. Well worth the look !:Trike1:

Talking to Pat is alot of fun. Even though the weather is in the mid to high 90's next week, I may take a early morning ride to go see him. Then wait until dark to come home when its cooler. I think he is only about 157 miles from me. Good days ride, plus he said he would love to ride mine to see how they ride.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png