What trike kits are available for VTX 1800s?

Jul 20, 2012
Atlanta, GA USA
I did a search, but didn't turn up a list of VTX trike conversion vendors, so I thought I'd post the question here.

I ride a 2007 Honda VTX 1300S bagger. Over the past year I've come to realize that no matter what options I put on the 1300 the Missus isn't very comfortable on the back. A couple of months ago she and I stopped by a local trike shop (Coach Rice Trikes) and sat on a couple of GW/Hannigan trikes. That's what she wants, however, the prices are too steep for me.

Last year I got a good deal on a 2002 VTX 1800R Bobber and bought it as a project bike. I was originally planning to chop and rake it out, but now I'm thinking about triking it instead. The bike has plenty of power. What companies make trike kits for the VTX?

This is my first post on this forum so I don't know if the forum software allows editing of a post by the OP, but if I can I'll summarize the company names forum members post at the bottom of this note.

Here's a couple of companies I've already found:
  1. American Trike
  2. Champion Trikes
  3. Motor Trike
  4. Mystery Designs
  5. Roadsmith
  6. Swamp Works
  7. Texas Sidecar
  8. Trigg Trikes

welcome aboard

motortrike makes a very popular conversion for the vtx. you will also want to rake the conversion with rake trees.

I would suggest that you call or PM ZOOK notonly will he advise you ,but he will save you some bucks.RIDE SAFE

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png