New H-D Triker from Baltimore, Maryland

Welcome to the best triking forum there is. The people are all top notch and you'll find a wealth of information here as well! ThumbUp

Welcome to our world, don't forget to allow yourself time to adjust to the feel of your new trike. At first it's a bit difficult to get used to as it's a different feeling, but won't take long and you will be flying and triking...

Welcome to the Trike Talk group. Our club has a few members from the Batimore area. Maybe you can hook up with us before you get your trike since you already have wheels. Send me a PM and I'll get you the URL for our website.

Fat Daddy and Red Knob welcome to the site from the U.P of Michigan. You will find that after a little learning curve you wonder why you didn't do this sooner. The hardest thing to get used to is NOT leaning in curves, but it comes to you after awhile. Enjoy, you already know bikes. Ride safe.

Hello from Baltimore, Maryland. I'm a "soon to be" triker. I currently own a 2007 H-D Fat Boy but am trading it in for a 2012 H-D Tri Glide. Can't wait to be free on three!

Fat Daddy, welcome. Just so you are not disappointed with the heat, check out the crotch coolers, buy Capt Itch. Also, you might want to check out T Glide Stuff. I've got it all and love it.

Watpnt to break it in, take a ride to Stubridge, Mass Aug 25 26 . Come see 18 trikes and show us yours.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png