Trike Dyno Locations

Have an appointment to have my 11 Tri Glide dyno tuned at Larry's Sports Center in Galeton, PA on Aug 17. Hopefully, they will be able to cool it down some and increase the performance and fuel economy. Will post on the results...

Have an appointment to have my 11 Tri Glide dyno tuned at Larry's Sports Center in Galeton, PA on Aug 17. Hopefully, they will be able to cool it down some and increase the performance and fuel economy. Will post on the results...

nytriker, I'll be there on the 16th for the same thing.
Any good hotels around Galeton??

eighty80.

eighty80.

Eighty80. I would suggest you give the below folks a call. They are located about 20 miles from Larry's. I would prefer staying at the Sherwood Motel in Wellsboro but they are generally booked. That is where I stay when I am in the area Their phone # is 1-570-724-3424. If you stay there tell them I sent you. They know my bride and I well as well as M3. They are located about 20 miles further East on Rt 6. M3 and I just stayed there for 2 days on the way back from our last trip.

Westgate Inn - home - Coudersport PA Hotel

Westgate Inn - home - Coudersport PA Hotel

Westgate Inn (814) 274-0400 - home - Coudersport PA Hotel Motel.
miles from Larry's.

Westgate Inn. I asked her how far to Galetn? She said about 30 min's. I then asked, "east or west"? She said she doesn't know much about that stuff and had no idea?????????

Socko's, either one that knows.
I want a copy of my dyno tune. What media does Larry use so I can take it?

5 1/4 floppy or what??

Later,...eighty80.

eighty80.

eighty80,

Oldmsocko gave you good advice on the accommodations. I am roughly 100 miles from Larry's (Western NY) thus I would not be looking to stay over. However, my wife is following me down with the car just in case they need to keep it overnight. Hope all goes well for you. If you are still in the area on Friday AM stop by Larry's and say hello...

Cheers,
Greg

BEN'S V TWIN SERVICE AND DYNO CENTER
US Hwy 45 South (4 miles south of Lone Aok)
Paducah, KY
270-558-4252
OPEN TUES-FRIDAY 9-6 SATURDAY 8-5:30
GREAT PRICES ON TIRES, SERVICES, DYNO TUNING, ETC., FOR THE AVERAGE GUY OR GAL WHO NEEDS TO MAINTAIN THEIR RIDE AT A REASONABLE PRICE THEY CAN AFFORD. OWNED AND OPERATED BY BEN MCINTOSH, A HARLEY-DAVIDSON CERTIFIED MASTER TECHNICIAN WITH 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND A REPUTATION AS SOMEONE WHO TREATS EACH MOTORCYCLE AS IF IT WERE HIS OWN. BRAND NEW 2012 DYNOJET 250ix DYNO IN-HOUSE FOR ALL OF YOUR PERFORMANCE AND TUNING NEEDS.

Socko's, either one that knows.
I want a copy of my dyno tune. What media does Larry use so I can take it?

5 1/4 floppy or what??

Later,...eighty80.

If I remember correct the computer they have in the Dyno room doesn't have a floppy or smaller disk drive, it has a CD drive. Like my dad said we took both with us, it turned out since we were using the TTS and me having to let them use my laptop I already had the map on it. They had to use my lap top because they didn't have the correct drivers installed in their computer for the usb to serial adaptor so as luck would have it I had my tuning laptop with me and let them use it for mapping. They are fully equiped to tune with the SEPST.

Ft Thunder HD in Moore,OK.(south of OKC) has a trike dyno. Have not had mine tuned yet,but did get a full tour of the shop/facilities.........waiting until winter time to have some horsepower installed and get her tunedThumbUp

Chattahoochee HD(The Hooch) Columbus Ga. They moved to a new location and installed a Trike Dyno. Unfortunately my 09 Ultra/CSC won't fit on it. My Trike is too wide. They said they were going to have to change their advertising to CAN DYNO MOST TRIKES:laugh: I can't complain, I got a free Trike wash out of the deal:10: Really nice people to deal with.

Had my 11 Tri Glide dyno tuned at Larry's Sports Center in Galeton, PA yesterday. WOW...WHAT A DIFFERENCE. Gained 8 HP and 11 ft-lb of torque (92 HP & 101 ft-lb), along with a 15 degree drop in oil temps, now runs between 220 & 230. Wes and Shannon were both extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk with. They did a great job and I am EXTREMELY happy with the results.

Cheers,
Greg

Had my 11 Tri Glide dyno tuned at Larry's Sports Center in Galeton, PA yesterday. WOW...WHAT A DIFFERENCE. Gained 8 HP and 11 ft-lb of torque (92 HP & 101 ft-lb), along with a 15 degree drop in oil temps, now runs between 220 & 230. Wes and Shannon were both extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to talk with. They did a great job and I am EXTREMELY happy with the results.

Cheers,
Greg

Great to here you have a positive result, I really enjoyed working with Shannon when he tuned mine and my dads Triglides. Goes to show a proper tune can and will make a great difference on how they run.

Great to here you have a positive result, I really enjoyed working with Shannon when he tuned mine and my dads Triglides. Goes to show a proper tune can and will make a great difference on how they run.

Mike, I believe I should be saying thank you since you originally recommended Larry's. After your recommendation I took a ride down and checked the place out for myself and was pleased with my experience. However, at first I thought the quoted price was on the high side but after my recent tune it was money well spent. Overall I am very happy with the results.

Good luck with the new addition and hope all works out for you and the wife.

Greg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
51fatfendertruck

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
51fatfendertruck
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png