Voyager Kits

You can push it easily. Remember you no longer need to balance the bike while you push or even pull it. The trick is to never park where you need to back up . Make believe you are pulling a trailer and park accordingly. If I see a parking lot with a down hill slope I will drive past and roll back into it . If it is up hill I pull in forward so I can roll back out. If it is in the middle of the lot I look for one I can roll back into or pull through to the other side. Don't get boxed in. Back into the curb on the street. saves you pushing it and $1,000 for rev. I have rev on my wing and maybe use it 4 times a year.

here is what i use.

Hi There

Last year I purchase the voyager kit and only put 300 miles on it. It felt to loose and I wanted to have a tighter ride. I got on this website and received many suggestions from great people. I increased the pre-load as suggested. Took the bike out on several short test rides and it felt better... Hope to put on some miles this year.
I really wanted a traditional trike but could not afford it. last year we took a pay cut and guess what..we are taking another paycut...that going to be 400 dollars a month cut in pay... Maybe after I pay off a few more bills and get rid of a car payment I can
get a trike, but for now the Voyager is just going to have to do!

if you have limited resources,the voyager is the way to go. i have one on a vstar and love riding again. like others have said its all in the way you set it up. i,m sure a full trike is awesome but some have to put with just great. ride both first if you can ? and then see what finaces are like. you can,t go wrong with either choice !! along as your riding !!

I have installed the instatrike kit on 3 bikes for friends. Two were Honda Shadows and the other was a HD Sportster. None of them were that difficult, follow the instructions, if you don't understand them read them over until you do or call the factory or supplier. I installed a voyager on my Kawasaki Voyager and rode it for 3 years, same thing buy an installation manual and read it over and over if needed. I have called Voyager a few times and really got a lot of help and good advice. I bought my voyager used so they really had no investment in me but still were great. I am not a mechanic but usually do my own work if I can. There are things I like better than the other on both kits and have thought about ways to change the voyager to get those options but have not tried them. I think both kits are safe and yes the wheel does come up on both kits but the rider can't tell when it does. One friend had a flat on the rear MC tire at Junction TX and couldn't get a replacement there. She rode it to Kerrville on a flat and got it replaced, about 75 miles. Try that on a 2 wheeler. I have had to lock the brakes on mine a couple times at 25 mph and less, both times it slid straight and true to a stop, try that on a 2 wheeler.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png