Howdy all

I am old but new here.
I have an 08 c90 i want to convert to a trike.
Anyone that has done this or plan to i would like to hear from you.
I have wrenched for years and feel confident that if i had the Jackal kit
it would be a great way to while a way a couple of weeks this coming winter.
Anyone done this?

How Do-STICKMAN! I have not done this kit specifically, but if you have average wrenching abilities-some decent instructions-and a touch of common sense, you can easily do this kit. I think the Jakal is a Lehman kit, which makes it under the Champion umbrella. You can't go wrong with Champion in your back pocket IMO. Trike kits have similarities in that, you have to disassemble you bike, install the new rear end axel assy, hook up your final drive, align the rear wheels and driveline and install the body. ThumbUp:D:Trike1:

Welcome stickmanhere! Glad you joined us.Not sure of the kit,but I am sure Spritdream rides a ( I tihink 90) and like it very well.I saw it at THE RALLY in June and it looks good.RIDE SAFE

I ride a '07 C90 Lehman Jackal. It was a turnkey (pre-built) trike bought from a Lehman dealer in WVA. Almost 25K miles and I couldnt be happier. Excellent ride.

When I bought mine Lehman sold the turnkey but not the converson kit. The Jackals were built by Lehman at their factory. However, that was 5 years ago and I've heard that you can get the conversion kits now. You might want to contact one of our website members who works for the Lehma dealer I bought mine from to check. He goes by "Lee. H. Mann" on this site.

Welcome, STICKMANHERE.

You will sure find some good information here. I ride a C90 with a Lehman trike kit, and really like it. The only thing that I wish it had would be, is EZ/steer. That would make it perfect for me. I have not been able to find steering kit yet, it would make a good winter project.

big tim :Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png