WanderLust RV Park

May 13, 2012
Evansville,IN
We stayed there at WanderLust RV Park at Eureka,Springs :10::,and it was one of the best campgrounds we been at,a great place,and great riding too :Trike1:

While in Eureka Springs, we visited both Kettle Campgrounds and Wanderlust RV Park. I will post details for each on the website. They are close to each other and practically have the same distance from the Inn of the Ozarks. As an observation, Kettle is more a 'mom and pop' operation, shady and cozy. The owners were very warm, friendly and hospitable. The person I talked to at Wanderlust was not as personable as the owners of Kettle but nevertheless, the place is bigger and a bit more updated/structured RV site. However, the sites are not as shady as Kettle's.

Best Western indicated that Wanderlust has been the preferred grounds over the years.

We recommend either one for our members.

I looked at Kettle's web page. I'm am speaking for myself, but the times that I have camped in parks with those gravels, it has been very dusty/dirty. Even the folks riding in golf carts causes dust to swirl. I hate all that mess getting on the trike/RV &/or truck. I usually cover the trike, but it still gets all messy with the grime, just going back and forth. The individual sites look a little cramped also. Stonebridge was tight and we lucked out by having a small trike pulled camper next to our curb side. If you have a small camper or pop-up, space probably wouldn't matter that much. But with a larger RV and a trike, Motorcycle and truck, you need a little more space. Wanderlust also has gravel, but it is crushed river rock, I think that is what the owner called it, but did say it was not dusty. It looks like they are both nice campgrounds, and where you stay will surely be a personal choice. Thanks Marge & Nana, for scouting the camp grounds out for us. Did you all secure a group rate with the campgrounds?

Kettle's rate is $28/day (premium full hook up, 50 amp, pull-thru or extra wide site), first come - first served basis.

Wanderlust's rate is $29/day (30/50 amp site) but will go down to $26.25/day if we have more than 8 sites booked.

Both claim that the gravel on the property is 'motorcycle friendly'. Wanderlust has more paved areas.

We recommend either one. Yup, it's a personal choice.

Thanks Marge, it looks as if everything has been covered and TTR-6 is at T-10 and some of the folks are counting! :)

Yes - Thank you for the RV site evals. I still don't know if I'll be in the motorhome or motel but "T-10" is sounding pretty nice. Can't wait for T-0 !! :) :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png