How many miles on your Stallion?

had the Stallion for 2 years and 2 months and have 43,900+ miles on it.
bad thing is I lost the warranty in 1 1/2 years cause I exceeded:Shrug: the millage part of the warranty.
warranty goes away in 3 years or 36,000 miles.

That's a shame they don't offer an extended warranty...probably because in the beginning it's longevity was not known. Maybe one will be available in the future...though it may be too late for you because of your mileage.

I hope it continues to give you many more enjoyable miles.

Still awaiting word on what engine (2.5?) is possibly going into the new Stallion.

Dennis

12 dtg KAF
14 dtg Dubai
15 dtg Home for good!

we have just under 27k in about 22 months with the longest day being right at 850 miles from central Florida to just short of Texas. Several 6-700 mile days.

Tomg

11 months and 11,450 miles. While at Wing Ding in Knoxville, I checked with all of the seat builders and no one is building seats as of yet for the Stallion. I have no complaints with mine as of yet, was just checking for some color for the seat.
Dean

I bought mine used in Oct of last year with 4800 miles on it, it now has 11,000 miles on it. I am enjoying it and fixing the updates as I go along. I riged it up to pull my Kwik Camp trailer did that last week and it worked out very well.
Can any one tell me how much the upgrade on the head light work. I talked to Richard from TMS and was told that it is abour $360.00 and was wondering if it is worth it or not, I still have the bubble head lights. Thanks for your comments.

Darrell Stallion #159

Darrell hard to say if it is worth it. We usually are at the motel by dark. The factory converted ours when it was still new. I think it makes a difference hard to say if #360.00 worth though. But when you get down to it, ant bit is better if you are out at night and need the light. I would say go for it. The install is tricky though.

Gorilla Thanks for your comments I will take it in to consideration. I also like to be off of the road before dark but some times dont make it, as the days get longer that will become easier. So far so good with the stallion my other ride is a 2007 Goldwing and I find that I am much more relaxed after a long days ride on the Stallion than I am on the Wing.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png