Here It Is.. 2013 Harley Technical Doc

Sep 20, 2009
NE Ohio
For the inquiring minds who want to see what HD changed under the skin for the 2013 MY I've attached a link to the Technical doc Click Here. As I suspected they did the same thing as they did with the 2012, just put fresh lip stick on them.

I like the mention of the new alarm system for Brazil with integral GPS positioning and remote immobilization. I wonder if U.S. models will ever see that.

I also see that Japan models have the passing lamps powered all the time, not just with the low-beam circuit of the headlamp. I've made this same exact mod to every Harley I've owned since 2003.

I've made this same exact mod to every Harley I've owned since 2003.

So did I John, but the '93 EG melted that 3 way connector that attaches to the back of headlite. Lucky I didn't set that thing on fire.

PC

so basically all they did was put a draining hole in the reverse motor and add some reflectors to the rear fenders..

No reflectors on my 2013 TG. They're on the side of the rear fender, but not on the back under the stop lights, as shown on the H-D website.

Just got my '13 yesterday, so haven't got enought miles on it yet to comment further.

Mine is Ember Red Sunglo

I know I was surprised, I would have expected some more change considering they didn't do anything for 2012.
I guess they figure they would run a few years on there current setup and then work on newer models down the road..I think they are focusing more on the younger market too..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png