Apr 20, 2011
Ardsley , N.Y.
Hello All
Had a flat yesterday on my Camry & it got me wondering if anyone makes a
run flat tire for our trike rears? :Shrug:
Thanks for your input!
Ride Safe!
Dante

I don't know about run flat tires. But they make a product called ride-on that supposedly seals your tire and also balance it. Have not used it but maybe some one else will chime in.

I have used Ride On for the last couple of years. It balances the tires perfectly. Luckily, I have not had to test the flat fix capability.

When hitting those long lonely stretch in the west like Utah, NM & AZ it gives you a little more piece of mind.

I would think real runflats would give a pretty stiff ride due to the stiff sidewall design that allows them to run deflated.

My Corvette came with them and when I changed them out to non runflats I was amazed at how much better the car felt,

<font size="4">Have to wonder if running Run flat might cause someone to be driving on a tire that's damaged and they won't know it. Could get ugly<br />
<br />
Phu Cat</font>

Run flat tires usually have low profile very stiff sidewalls so they can support the car with no air pressure. They also have tire pressure monitors so you know when you have a flat. I'd think that if they have any in P206/65R-15 (I couldn't find any) you wouldn't like the harsher ride. Lots of people are running psi in the low 20's now for a softer ride.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png