Weather co-operating

We had a great ride yesterday. Rode about 50 miles to Pineville, LA to eat breakfast at the Fly-in then left and did a little shopping for the grand baby's birthday next week. We left there about 11:30 and rode to Shreveport, LA to eat at Jason's Deli (I had the muffaletta) and then took the scenic back roads home. A little over 300 mile with just one small sprinkle and a lot of bugs. God is good.

A ride with the missus out to the local racetrack. Some demolition derby, some monster trucks and maybe a couple of races. Rides to picnics Today and Monday. No sign of Isaacs decomposing rain corpse until Tues. Just in time for a flight to Chicago.

Wait Bozo..!! You cant do trips like that till there is a foot of snow on the ground!!! Are you wussin' out on us??!!!
I blame the wife...and besides, do you know how hard it is for me to go out on a sunny day? I feel like a vampire sometimes.
I'll feel better in November when I ride out to Tucson. Way to cold for the wife. Flying her out there.

Got a ride planned today--woke up to cloudy rain threatening skys-------couldn't be better----free trike wash !!!! :wave4:

On to plan two---no rain yesterday---guess the wife will have to get out a bucket of hot soapy water and the chrome cleaner this morning.

Whoops, wife just came up with plan # 3 :Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png