Dyna Convertible Torbleau trike

Aug 20, 2011
Columbia, MO, USA
After test driving a triglide, I'm hooked, but that's simply out of my price range. So I've been here, lurking and lusting. I've located a dyna conv Fxds with a torbleau grand touring conversion. It's a beautiful bike with low miles and and a reasonable price tag, but I've never heard of this conversion. Any advice?

Welcome to TrikeTalk....glad you decided join the fun; it is so much more satisfying than just lurking :D! I am not personally familiar with Torbleau Trikes, but it appears they have been in business for some years. You may have found a real gem!

Torbleau has been around since the early 80"s. They are a quality product and they are made to last. Should be exactly what the doctor ordered !!!!!!

we have had a Torbleau conversion for two years now, we just returned from a 3800 mile trip the trike preformed really well, the ride is really smooth takes rough roads really well, The Torbleau family are really great to work with
ride safe

Welcome! Idon't know anything about the conversion you are asking about but I am currently enjoying the Dyna/Lehman trike I hsve. Good luck with the purchase

Thank you for all the help and warm welcomes. Unfortunately for me the trike sold very quickly. Not to fret, though, I'm headed now to check out an 01 Heritage with a Lehman kit. She's priced pretty sweet....makes me wonder how much work we will be doing before riding very far.

Heritage with Lehman is mine. Put about 10 miles on her tonight on our maiden voyage. My first ride on my first trike. WooHoo! I will post photos and likely lots of questions over the next several weeks.

15 miles to town for dinner tonight, then home in the dark. During the first few rides i discovered some back and arm muscles I have neglected, but it's getting better. I'm having a blast and can hardly wait for the weekend to get here so I can enjoy a nice ride in the sunshine.

Cleaned her up Saturday and took some photos. I'll post as soon as I figure it out. Took her out Sunday for about 100 miles. Loved it. I can hardly wait to get good at this!

Trike003.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png