My 3 Day Texas Hill Country Ride Starts Tomorrow

Jun 1, 2012
Kingwood, Texas
The group must have some weekend warriors in it. There will be 4 stops in a 250 mile ride tomorrow. 2 Saturday rides have been plotted on the Harley ride planer. 1 is a whopping 50 miler and the other is is about 100. I went 170 through the Sam Houston National Forest Tuesday and 116 on country roads yesterday. Looks like I may do some solo Saturday.:D At least the dealer is paying for the room, lunch tomorrow and a steak Saturday night after those strenuous rides. :laugh:

The group must have some weekend warriors in it. There will be 4 stops in a 250 mile ride tomorrow. 2 Saturday rides have been plotted on the Harley ride planer. 1 is a whopping 50 miler and the other is is about 100. I went 170 through the Sam Houston National Forest Tuesday and 116 on country roads yesterday. Looks like I may do some solo Saturday.:D At least the dealer is paying for the room, lunch tomorrow and a steak Saturday night after those strenuous rides. :laugh:

Thats always a good get together. Post pics. ThumbUp

Watched the video above which is enjoyable, but I am wondering...If that is Texas Hill country, what does the Texas Flat Land look like? Ha ha!!! Looks way different than Idaho Hill country!!!!!!

Watched the video above which is enjoyable, but I am wondering...If that is Texas Hill country, what does the Texas Flat Land look like? Ha ha!!! Looks way different than Idaho Hill country!!!!!!

You take what you can get. :) Besides, it doesn't get waist deep on a 9 foot giant in snow come winter. :D I can still ride up there in the middle of winter. We have a 12 month riding season.

Thats cool...We ride year round here too...but not up in our "hills",,,just down here in the valley. Only snows a coupla times all winter and melts in a day. We are 2600 feet here in the Boise area, but rode over a 9,000 foot pass yesterday afternoon, about 3 hours away. Have never been down to that part of Texas, but hope to one of these days. Keep ridin'!

Here's what the Texas hill country really looks like.

TXHillCountry_zps2d351134.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png