Selling a Champion Reverse gear kit

Nov 16, 2011
wayne, wi
I am selling my Champion reverse kit that was for my 2001 Harley Ultra Classic conversion. Never used brand new and complete. I am looking for tips on how to do a transaction if someone is interested. I know people are leary, as so am I, about buying and selling on the internet so I am looking for some tips on doing it so that anyone involved feels comfortable. Local sale and cash would be nice but I know that is not always possible. Any ideas would be nice.

Thanks
Steve

I am selling my Champion reverse kit that was for my 2001 Harley Ultra Classic conversion. Never used brand new and complete. I am looking for tips on how to do a transaction if someone is interested. I know people are leary, as so am I, about buying and selling on the internet so I am looking for some tips on doing it so that anyone involved feels comfortable. Local sale and cash would be nice but I know that is not always possible. Any ideas would be nice.

Thanks
Steve

Steve , you can receive money via pay-pal even if you don't have an account. Just use your email address. The purchaser can send it to your address, and Pay-Pal will notify you of the money waiting. Give them a checking account number & routing number and they will deposit it .
Best if you have an account though, as it is faster. Also have the person send the money as a gift, it won't be charged the fee.:Trike1:

Thanks
Steve

Steve, do you still have the reverse kit. If so how much do you want for it?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png