J&P Cycles Catalog Trivia (maybe) ?

Mar 13, 2011
Tucson, AZ USA
If anyone has the 2012 J&P Cycles Parts and Accessories catalog for Harley-Davidson (the "Big Book")..........on the cover, you'll see a couple sitting on a red RoadGlide and both of them are facing away from the camera.

Study the couple for a few minutes and see if you end up wondering what I'm wondering :Shrug:

hehehe..............

ok I give up??

Showed the cover to 2 different people here so far off-line since doing a double-take this morning before looking for parts. Both are wondering the same as me, with one not wondering at all........she's convinced of it. :laugh:

I like J&P Cycles, feel that their pricing is reasonable and their service has been excellent! ThumbUp

IF the pic is what it appears that it "might" be, I still intend on doing business with them and IF it's what it appears that it "might" be, am guessing that J&P did it on purpose, as a joke or whatever, to see if anyone would notice.............;)

So you think it is two ladies with one having a shaved head??
:laugh:

Now, THAT'S funny! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:......until I looked at the cover again and now you've got me re-thinking my original wondering....DOH! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

At first glance, it's probably safe to say that most of us would say "That's a guy and a gal on a Harley".........But if one looks closer, is it really a guy and a gal or is it two guys ? But now that "iaff84" suggested the opposite and I've looked again, I'm not sure what to think as that's possible as well.........:Trike1:

Hey.....it might be a totally legit pic of a guy and a gal. As mentioned, if it's something other than that, my guess is that J&P was spoofing around to see if anyone would notice. No harm, no foul and J&P Cycles ROCKS! ThumbUp

Ride Safe...............

Thats Zack Parham of J&P Cycles and his lady.

Oh great! Now I've gotta place a $200 order with J&P as an act of Good Faith and another $200 order for me being such an IDJIT!!! :(

Apologies are in order.....now, if you'll please excuse me I've gotta go bang my stoopid head against the wall.......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ride Safe..........

Oh great! Now I've gotta place a $200 order with J&P as an act of Good Faith and another $200 order for me being such an IDJIT!!! :(

Apologies are in order.....now, if you'll please excuse me I've gotta go bang my stoopid head against the wall.......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ride Safe..........

Hey, you dont have to do that---Yet.
Im not 100% sure about the identities but it is his scooter, you can see the autographed pic on page 3 of the catalog.

Hey, you dont have to do that---Yet.
Im not 100% sure about the identities but it is his scooter, you can see the autographed pic on page 3 of the catalog.

I appreciate the thought, but my head is lumpy already, LOL!

Yes, I saw that it was his bike on page 3 and the bike itself is also in the back of the catalog. In the pic on page 3, the rider looks shorter than the guy on the cover so I figured it might be someone just there for that photo and not Zach himself, but.........then I did a quick search and found some pics of Zach and he's about as tall as the rider on the cover, but in the pics found during the search he has hair. He's probably shaved his head and you were probably right the first time.

It was an honest mistake, embarrassing for sure, but an honest mistake and my apologies to anyone who may have been offended. In these later years, I just can't seem to win for losing, LOL!

Enjoy the weekend and Ride Safe...........ThumbUp

I appreciate the thought, but my head is lumpy already, LOL!

Yes, I saw that it was his bike on page 3 and the bike itself is also in the back of the catalog. In the pic on page 3, the rider looks shorter than the guy on the cover so I figured it might be someone just there for that photo and not Zach himself, but.........then I did a quick search and found some pics of Zach and he's about as tall as the rider on the cover, but in the pics found during the search he has hair. He's probably shaved his head and you were probably right the first time.

It was an honest mistake, embarrassing for sure, but an honest mistake and my apologies to anyone who may have been offended. In these later years, I just can't seem to win for losing, LOL!

Enjoy the weekend and Ride Safe...........ThumbUp

You make me wonder now what folks thought about ten years ago when we passed them on the highway! My hair always seemed to be longer than my wife's.

You make me wonder now what folks thought about ten years ago when we passed them on the highway! My hair always seemed to be longer than my wife's.

Back then and even earlier, folks just thought we were scooter trash and we were.......:D..........Actually, some of us still are ThumbUp

Ride Safe..........

I wouldn’t worry about it. If you couldn’t tell and other people couldn’t tell, then maybe they need to change their marketing designs.

Thanx, Rsw, it's much appreciated. Sure, I was wondering, the one lady here was downright convinced, LOL! But in light of new info, I certainly meant no disrespect (which is more than I can say for some elsewhere outside of this thread)

It's all good and your kindness hasn't gone un-noticed ThumbUp

Live Well and Ride Safe.......

I hear you about the hair.. just up until few years ago mine was down to my butt!!!

I know the streotype problems came out quite often..Oh well...

One good thing no more hair in knotts after a nice run..

I wouldn’t worry about it. If you couldn’t tell and other people couldn’t tell, then maybe they need to change their marketing designs.

Either change marketing design ...or...change glasses.
You had me wondering what the heck everyone was seeing in that pic that I was missing.:Joker3:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png