Whats your Outlaw Biker name? Find out here.

Looks like Wheels for me. I just can not for the life of me figure out where the idea came from for my name. Darndest thing.;)

well i went right up and introduced my self with my new tuff guy name and got the crap beat outa me think Ill try it again

hehehhee this was to funny

I came out with Ol' Skullhead, and I ride with the Popes Of Hell M/C
Re-tries it with my age as 22 and it gave me the same name and club, just dropped the Ol'. Hey! I'm not old enough to be Ol'!:eek:

Popes of Hell is kind of cool for a 1% club name though. I put in a buddy's name and it came out he rides with the Daisy Whackers M/C. Don't want to go there.:rolleyes:

Morning Trikers.I started out as still Bill .But when i ordered club tee shirts they came back
back as Steel Bill. That was 12 yrs before losing my left.So now I'm Steel Bill for real.Besides Iron Man is already taken,lol

Another amputee on the board, ya gotta love it. AK or BK (only us amps know this secret language)? Sent ya a reply with my cell number so feel free to give me a holler any time if I can help with questions. Great to have ya on board.

Well, I'm "Ol' Momma of the Dirty Ducks". Guess that fits since I have 14 grandchildren so far!

OK this was long ago.

I rode with a little rougher crowd then I do now days.

We were in a downtown area and something was going on.

But a bunch of cops were around and we were picking on them about riding scooters in the downtown big city. ( not to name it)

I said to one with his nice and shiny leather jacket he looked a like a brand new penny all nice and clean and SHINY he looked. He must have just bought that leather lol.

A couple of his buddies started to laugh at him also.

After all the ribbin he was getting he turn to me and and said why don;t you guys clean your leathers and shine them up. We started to laugh so hard I thought i was going to pee myself lol.I think he got &^%$ at us.

As he turned to me he said your nothing but a MISFIT :clapping:

I thought I was going to bust a gut laughing at him and so did my friends and his.

He took off on his scooter and I think that made us laugh all the harder.

Of course we took our time and behaved while leaving.

WE knew he'd be watching us and just itchin to get back at us lol.

End of story.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png