Men on the back

We just traded both of our bikes and got a trike, needed to feel safer and hubby has back and leg issues, so far we love it, I am just wondering if most of the guys are willing to ride on the back? My husband rides back there when ever I want to drive, and boy do we get looks. :D So men do ya?

Did one time several years ago but haven't had a need to since. If it ever did happen I sure wouldn't let it bother me!

I carried a friend up to a dealer about 120 miles away a couple weeks ago. He enjoyed not having to pay attention to the road. Got lots of texting done on the way....

I ride on the back. Especially when we are on 600+ mile days we swap out so we don't get as tired. About all the stares, they aren't staring cause I'm on the back, they are staring cause they wish it were them. There are two kinds of people in the world, those who ride and those who wish they could ride.

Never had the opportunity. If wifey wanted to ride the trike and wanted me to tag along as the seat bunny... don't guess I would care much. Would be good practice if there were an emergency some day..

Well... that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D:D

George will ride on the back of mine. Although, he usually sits back there throwing his arms out like wings or does other stupid men things.:Shrug: (Sorry guys)
That is usually enough for me to stop and put him up front.......

It might be different if I was the co-pilot. But being that I am the owner of the trike & he has his own bike he says he is too young to ride a trike & doesn't ever ride mine. But I got my justice for a few years, my 1st trike was a Sportster Trike painted with the sparkliest, bright purple flake that I got shortly after I broke BOTH arms. Of course with every new toy there are a few tune ups needed here & there. So guess what, every time it needed to go back to the shop HE had to ride it there!!! Now I don't push the new trike on him at all, he's paid his dues.

George will ride on the back of mine. Although, he usually sits back there throwing his arms out like wings or does other stupid men things.:Shrug: (Sorry guys)
That is usually enough for me to stop and put him up front.......

Ooooooo.... Pictures!!!!! LOL!
Mike always says he is willing to ride the back. Of course that is easy to say when the trike isn't set up for passengers :cool:

Kinda hard to take pictures of someone behind you "flying" the airplane when you are driving! LOL!

He will also do other stupid man things, but I'll leave that to your imagination!!!

I have spoken to Janice about her learning to drive the trike in case something happens to me and she has to take over. You never know what can happen. It would be peace of mind if she knew the basics and could drive it. I really don't think it would be a problem for her since she grew up around a small farm and she is still driving a clutch on our Mini, so the feeling of a clutch no matter where it is, is there.
She says, if she was younger, she would get her motorcycle license, but she is very happy to be a passenger. I can see why, at times I have to call her name twice to get her awake, she naps back there, as she did when we had the Wing. That would be nice to nap on a long trip, WOW, you can take a power nap every once in a while.
As for riding in the back, don't know, haven't had the chance, but hey, if she naps, why couldn't I?

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

If my better half wanted to be in the drivers seat, I'd have no problem at all riding as a passenger.ThumbUp

As a matter of fact, that sounds pretty good to me!;)

BTW THE TERM IS " RIDING BITCH " I did not make this up ,just passing it along so y'all know.

Joan I am rolling on the floor. The mental picture is just to much because I would be doing the same thing. Besides there are nice places to hold onto when you are riding on the back.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png