Too much bling ?

Oct. 2, 2012

This is the way the bike looked when I purchased it. Do you think the previous owner put on too much Bling or not enough ?

Motogordo
p.s. I like it this way. It gets lots of nice comments.......

Its a sharp looking trike, looks like a lot to keep clean. I know I've always had a bunch of bling on my Harley's and just dreaded the mess I had to deal with after riding in the rain, but damn they always looked great when clean.

Nice trike! ThumbUp The PO didn't leave you much to do to make it yours. about the only thing I can see in the picture that you can add is a front brake rotor cover, and maybe a wheel of fire, then check out something like Custom Dynamics for LED lighting.

OMG!! No such thing as too much bling!!! It's called 'Safety Chrome' for a reason - lots easier to see than matte black, y'know!! John's put on everything that WingStuff and Kuryakyn offer, I think - the UPS and FedEx guys stop at our house out of habit!! Granddaughter says that he's 'pimped out the trike' so it must be true!! They make this stuff for a reason - enjoy every sparkle and shine!!

Oct. 2, 2012

Thank you for all the responses. I definitely bought this bike because of the color and the bling. The salesman didn't have to persuade me to buy this machine. I traded in my 2011 Canam Spyder RTS/SE5 for this wing. I loved the Spyder and I love this even more. I feel as though I am still riding a motorcycle and not piloting a Spaceship...... LOL. By the way, I had NO compaints with the Canam. It was a neat cycle.
Motogordo:GL1800:

You cannot have too much bling- my "inner pimp"has spoken and can attest to this being true. I personally don't care for the chrome edge mouldings-but I think they have a functional practicallity to them. The only thing left that would improve your visual dynamic is SKULLS-you need a bunch of chrome skulls on that badboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ThumbUppepper:D

Smiley-Question.jpg
Too much bling ?

No such thing !
coolsmileyjazzy1.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tune man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png