lost key

I copied this from another board, it has some useful information. Keep in mind I am only passing the information along, I have never had a key made but i am thinking about having a couple key knobs made for the gas tank and the right pocket. The 27R blank is too short to use in the ignition. I have seen Honda key blanks for sale on Ebay, if you had one of them you might get someone to cut it for you somewhere, might have better luck getting it cut at a locksmith than a hardware store if you order a blank.

"The Axxess #27 key blanks bought and cut at Home Depot. There has been discussion about using the shorter 27R blanks, but I have never used them so I can't comment. I can say I have had 6 #27 blanks cut at Home Depot for my 2001 and the 2010 and they have all worked perfectly for the ignition and the fuel door and right pocket:"

I don't know whether this link will work or not but will try to post it.

How to make key-knobs for the fuel door and right pocket

Had 2 spares made at Home Depot. My local locksmith shop has the Honda blanks with the Honda fob on the end and will make me one for $12.00.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png