Howdy from Nashville!

Oct 16, 2012
Nashville, TN
Hi everyone,

My name is Jim and I am the proud new owner of a 2013 HD Tri Glide.

Decided I needed a trike after a nasty accident resulted in a crushed ankle. But then was surprised to find out that all the conversions would void my warranty (I know this makes sense, but I was surprised to discover that none of the vendors point this out in their literature).

So I traded my Limited in and got the Tri Glide Only about 150 miles on it so far, but loving every minute!

Jim

Welcome Jim. Hope you got the extended warranty. Not that problems are expected. My '10 TG is in for 50K service right now. Never had to be towed due to failure on road. But warranty has covered all sorts of goodies (like radio).

Welcome Jim! Glad you joined us.I was in Nashville a couple of weekends ago.Rode the trace down to the Al. line.Had breakfast at the Lovelace.Pretty good Sunday mornin.RIDE SAFE

Welcome Jim from West Tn just across Tn river.I as well just bought a 2013 HD Trike red in color.I was in Nashville Saturday to meet up with my brother and we rode to Bowling Green to flea market.Great place to buy leathers.We rode 400 miles round trip and I love my Trike.My brother has a 2012 Ultra And Lives In Mt Juliet

Welcome Jim. Hope you got the extended warranty. Not that problems are expected. My '10 TG is in for 50K service right now. Never had to be towed due to failure on road. But warranty has covered all sorts of goodies (like radio).

Yup. I got an extra year; taking it to three years total. I'll probably add additional years later; after I recover from the down payment! LOL

I also prepaid the first 15,000 miles of mantenance so that I shouldn't hae any out of pocket for at least the first two years.

Jim

Welcome Jim from West Tn just across Tn river.I as well just bought a 2013 HD Trike red in color.I was in Nashville Saturday to meet up with my brother and we rode to Bowling Green to flea market.Great place to buy leathers.We rode 400 miles round trip and I love my Trike.My brother has a 2012 Ultra And Lives In Mt Juliet

I love the red color on your trike. Mine is black; which wasn't my first choice. However, the Bowling Green flea market sounds like a great weekend trip. Thanks for the head's up!

Hopefully we will meet sometime.

Jim

Hi Jim
I'm in Nashville also. And have a 12 Black TG, she was very evil and hot, now she is not so hot!! So instead of "Elvira", she is back to her original name "Big Mama". Welcome to TT and join us in the harley forum. Karen

WELCOME to TRIKE TALK.....head over to the TRIKE OWNERS INTERNATIONAL / TOI Forum and join Our Tennessee Chapter. We have a Lota' Rides throughout the Year.....ThumbUp pepper

Welcome Jim:
You are going to love the "Red" TriGlide. People really like it when they first see it.
I purchased a new one rather than convert because of the warranty also. Doesn't make much sense that the back end voids the front. Maybe a quality insurance company will move in with a decent warranty.

I am now in Arizona for the warm winter and also have a red 13 TriGlide. Traffic moves quickly here, 75 plus on the Interstates, and the trike works well, even in the wind.

Enjoy the Trike.
Jack

Howdy Jim, welcome to the forum. I did the same 19 months ago. Traded my Limited for a triglide. I have never regretted it and my wife loves the trike.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png