Great american iron magazine article

Oct 19, 2011
GLEN ELLYN, IL. USA
Here's an interesting article I just read in the latest issue of AI.
Time to come together and tell the politicians we're watching them.
I've been an AMA member for 42 years and can't count the number of anti motorcycle bills that have been proposed or passed in that time and defeated by the AMA, ABATE and all the other MRO's.
Time to get off the couch. If you don't do anything now, you don't have the right to bitch later.

Plus all the goodies you get are well worth the AMA membership cost. I've paid for my subscription just by the motel discounts I've gotten.

I'm with you there, Gary! Check my sig below ThumbUp - Long time member of the AMA. They not onlydo racing, they work for the rights of all motorcyclists be they racers, off road cruisers, sportbike or touring riders. Also a member of the MRF ( Motorcycle Riders Foundation) - they work in DC as a lobby for road bike riders. (That's Us!) I am the Legislative person for Local 11 (SW MO) of Freedom of Road Riders, Missouri's largest State Motorcycle Rights Organization, and the Legislative Liaison for ABATE of AR (NW AR) Dist. 4.
Now this weekend (Oct 26, 27, 28) there is a symposium called the Mid South M.I.L.E. - I am on the committee, and we have seminars by folks from the AMA, the MRF, some political types and even the General Director of the Motorcycle Action Group from Belgium to let us in what is going on in the European Union.
Mid-South MILE (Motorcyclists Improving Legislative Effectiveness)

Sorry. I tried to paste the article but it was too big. I can't believe one page of text is too big to post on this forum. I've had this problem for months here. My other forum is OK.

Anyway it's in Decembers issue, page 24. Basicly it says politicians are out to get us(big surprise) and membership is declining in MRO's.

I've been told people still can't open this. Sorry.

My other forum has a lot bigger download capacity so I can post the article directly from the magazine.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png