Smokies Scooter Ride this Weekend.....

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Apr 23, 2010
Estill Springs, Tn, USA
Mitzie and I will be riding up on Friday afternoon to ride with some Ruckus/Big Ruckus Scooter Friends. We will ride pretty much all day on Saturday, and a Breakfast Ride on Sunday. We may ride the Trike up, instead of the Phantom Cruiser and PCX125 Scooter (if Anyone here wants to ride up with us on a Scooter, we'll roll out the Cruiser/Scooter)....Anyone wanting to go, regardless of Your Ride (Scooter, Trike, Motorcycle), here are the Details....I generally lead the Rides, and yes, I've even used the Trike before.....:D

*** WHEN: Leaving at 2:00 PM CST Friday Nov 2nd, and staying thru Sunday Nov 4th

*** WHERE: DOCKS MOTEL & CABINS in Townsend, Tennessee

*** ROOMS: Motel Rooms for $35 per night...1-865-448-2234...tell Sharron You're attending the Ruckus Rally and Friends with skuuter

This is ALWAYS Fun, we do it every Fall at some point.....ThumbUp

Dang Skuuter I have to miss another one.Have a meeting we have to attend Sat. night.Know it will be pretty there.Hope this is not the last chance this year.We have a nephew that lives in Maggie Valley he sez it is snowing rat now.RIDE SAFE

Sorry but I cant make this weekend as I have company in from GA. Just remember if anyone has bike problems call me and I will bring the trailer. I still want to get you and Mitzie over for a ride and cookout before it gets to cold. be safe.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png