Maggie valley lodging info

Mar 22, 2012
Manchester, NH
I'm probably bringing 10 - 12 bikes to Maggie Valley the third week of May 2013. I have stayed at one of the local motel each time I've been there but can't remember the name of it. Doesn't matter it was too small for this new group. Anyone have any recommendations of a place large enough to accommodate my group that is clean, inexpensive, with a breakfast. We will be staying 2 nights. Thanks.

The Best Western hosted our rally group last year (we totally filled up his hotel) and I think we all were very happy with the rooms, the cleanliness, etc. Call the front desk and ask to speak to the general manager, Michael. When you talk to him, tell him Lesley with TrikeTalk referred you and asked him to take good care of your group. He was wonderful to work with. Any issues with the rooms were small and he personally stepped up to be sure they were quickly and efficiently resolved.

The previous two years we worked with the Four Seasons.... They have about 20 - 24 rooms only, are right on a creek, sparkling clean and comfortable, and owner-operated. I recommend them highly. Continental breakfast only, as I recall. We'd have continued with them but far out-grew their space; however, for your sized group, they would be a great place also!

+1 What NANA said.I like the Four Seasons for a small group because of the creek.Maybe ya'll should wait till June and come to THE RALLY in Eurekia Springs.Just a thought.RIDE SAFE

I wasn't there David,but I know it was fun.I would like to attend one of ya'll's events.Hoping to meet some os ya'll at THE RALLY this year.RIDE SAFE

Got the lodging all set. Made the reservations at the Best Western and can't wait to get back to the area. The last time I was there was 2008. However in 2006 or 07 we were driving next to a river on one side of the road and shear rock on the other side. We came to a fairly new visitor center that had 2 levels with the lower level next to the river with a gift shop on that level as well. We couldn't find it in 2008. Anyone have an idea of what I'm talking about based on the sketchy description? I believe we saw a lot of rafting chase vehicles. Any info will be appreciated.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png