Tri Glide / A Great Touring Harley

Mar 7, 2011
Muncie, Indiana
A little over two years now on a Tri Glide. Overall, VERY happy. Have not done allot to it, pretty stock looking (and dirty) compared to the TGs I saw at Maggie Valley Rally.
BTW, how is everyone that attended?

It seems you meet the nicest people on a Tri Glide! ThumbUp
Dennis

I'm on my second Triglide. First one was a 2010 Red Hot Sunglow, current Triglide is a 2012 Big Blue/Vivid Black. (Had to have the blue!)Had over 10K on the first and 13K on Big Blue. Been California to Rhode Island and back, averaging 500 mile days. Long day was 621 miles, followed the next day with a 597 mile day. And Big Blue isn't even a year old yet. I've since installed Ward's FCS and a Jagg 10-row w/ fan assist. Big Blue and I are both EXTREMELY HAPPY. It's now dipping into the low 40s and will be in the 30s soon each morning. As long as the fog isn't bad and it isn't raining, I plan to ride it throughout the winter. Ya, it's a damn good ride for me. Working up an IBA Saddlesore 1,000 mile run to do sometime in the next few months. What else can I say? Have a great dealer, great mechanic, great weather and absolutely no regrets. I'm so happy I even wave at Hondas:D:D:D:D

Just finished a run from Tallahassee to Helen, Ga for Octoberfest and some fall color. Bike was flawless. I have to admit having an Airhawk R under my butt was a big help in the comfort department. The Trike is a great mile eater touring machine.

Very happy with transition from 2 to 3 wheels.

We love our TG and would have nothing else. Spending all the time and $$ to equip it how we want it has been a lotta fun and worth every dime. It runs flawless, smooth, cool, and now has all the power for what we want and need to do. We would jump on it and do a coast to coast trip tomorrow if we could, with complete confidence in it's reliability and long distance comfort. 22,000 very happy miles in 16 months for us.

Just finished a run from Tallahassee to Helen, Ga for Octoberfest and some fall color. Bike was flawless. I have to admit having an Airhawk R under my butt was a big help in the comfort department. The Trike is a great mile eater touring machine.

Very happy with transition from 2 to 3 wheels.

Also just came back from Helen Georgia on Oct 12th. Spent a week and rode the Gauntlet, then made the 90 mile ride to the Dragon. Great eating places around there. Great place for Octoberfest. Also happy with my three wheeler and the lift brackets made by Dennis. I have told about 6 people about your brackets and they have them installed also. :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png