New bike soon to be triked

Well it's offical now as I dropped off my bike this am at Hannigan's. Got a sneak peek of the paint on the body and absolutely love the paint theme.
Pics to follow later.
Larry

I like your ride, red and black to me at least, always look good together. Will have to wait to see the finished product, so I can drool and slobber all over your pics.

Owner Retains all take-offs except the Drive Shaft and female Spline Coupler from the Final Drive. Those 2 parts are utilized in the trike.
So, you actually do get them all back.

I here you on that, but not from Coach Rice. I'm still trying to get my new rear shock from him. Going on 1 1/2 months now. Not happy with the paint either. Over 50+ clear coat bubbles and deep over buffing marks in the rear. Going to call John soon. Had to leave to Florida due to my son being in a truck accident.

Ok now that I'm finally home I'll see about getting some pics up of the new trike.
I really like how this projet turned out. Thanks goes out to John and Brad at Hannigan for their work in getting another happy customer out the door. Also I must mention Ruth Hannigan as well since her, Brad and a couple others stayed an extra hour after closing time on Friday getting the trike done and loaded for my return trip home.
Larry

Very nice Larry!! I like the powdered coated wheels. Looks sharp!!

Wheel change was a last minuet swap. I was just going to get the oem wheels initially (same wheel ) but saw a Blue/Black 07 Venture someone had ordered with them on it. At first I figured I'd take the wheels to a powder coater near me but it was easier to just purchase them already done. By the time the tires were demounted, wheels powder coated and tires put back on it made more sense to buy these from Hannigan.
Larry

Those royals are nice bikes and I keep waiting to see if Yamaha will up grade them to fuel injection.
Ya you and a lot of other people waiting for upgrades to these bikes. I can live with the way they are now so no biggie, but if I was in the market I know I'd want FI if available. Plus some other more modern touches.
Larry

Well I'm slowly getting the bike back together. Had pulled the body work earlier to build and install a auxiliary gas tank and a reciever type hitch assembly. Both are now done except for having the hitch powder coated and mounted. Body is back on so now I'm adding a couple extra LED lights and changing out the LED lights that Hannigan puts in. I'm using a pair of the 32 LED assemblies from Custom Dynamics due to already having one of them. Otherwise I might of bought the 100 LED version.
Larry

Larry, i did the same thing, removed Hannigans led rear lights and instatlled two of the 32 leds from Custom Dynamics. I also added two (one on each side) red led marker lites on the side of the lower rear fender that also blink with the turn sig.

MOC-x13 series Oval Clearance Lamp | Marker | Marker/Clearance Lights | Truck Lights & Lamps | Truck/Trailer | Super Bright LEDs

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png