Snowbird Welcome Rally 2013

Lunch at Salty Dog,every body left happy. Late afternoon, chillin' at the Bearded Clam drinking and talking. Wish the rest of the TT world was here, not. The traffic would be unreal! :gah:

Saturday plan leaving Ramada at 10:00 AM headed to Myakka River State Park, eta 11:00 for a one hour group air boat ride. Then we will depart the State Park and ride east on Rt 72 , then north on Sugar Bowl Rd. to Rt 70. Head west through Myakka towards Bradenton. Before hitting I75 we will drop south going to Linger Lodge for lunch. If you have any questions see or call Zook at (346)800-7946 as he and Marge will be stationed at home base, the Ramada Inn Hwy 41 waiting on the Saturday arrivals.

Saturday Lunch Meetup:
Linger Lodge
7205 Linger Lodge Rd.
Bradenton,Fl.

You may also call or text me at 908-693-3163, will stay in touch as much as possible. Big Dog.

Gerry and I had a nice ride home today from Sarasota FL. We had wonderful time and met a lot of new friends. Fred did a very good job of on the rides and eats. Thanks Fred.
Phil & Gerry

Pics from the Snowbird Meet N Greet:

BeardedClam2.jpg

BeardedClam1-1-1.jpg

SaltyDog1.jpg

SaltyDog2.jpg

SaltyDog3.jpg

SaltyDog5.jpg

SaltyDog4.jpg

Ok folks, time to thank some people for there help in making a very enjoyable time for our first Snowbird Welcome Rally. Gorilla for being a great sweeper on two days of rides, Ted you I did a great job with a lot of traffic thanks. Marge, what can I say, with out your computer help no poster page, or no name tags, thanks a million! TOMG, you helped in finding the hotel, what can I say bud, thanks. And MJ, the banner, what can I say....it's GREAT ThumbUp

And most of all thanks to all of the members that took the time to one down to Sarasota and make this little idea such a great event, you guys rockpepper:DThumbUp

Last edited:
What a wonderful, wonderful gathering! Well done, Fred! And what a great team of helpers you had to help you make it so wonderful. .... :10:

(but I want to be there next time too!)

Had 3 different folks during the course of the day tell me one of my tailpipes was lower then the other when I was parked :AGGHH: I didn't get it until the third time. You 3 wheelers are scoundrels..... butt

Had 3 different folks during the course of the day tell me one of my tailpipes was lower then the other when I was parked :AGGHH: I didn't get it until the third time. You 3 wheelers are scoundrels..... butt

No, seriously, I was following you and one pipe was quite a bit lower than the other.
Larry:Shrug:

THANK you BIG DOG. GREAT JOB. Nice to see everyone in between our other events. I really appreciate all that you did to put this together. I still think we should call these gatherings REUNIONS and not Rally's. A few people do get confused as to what it is all about. THANKS AGAIN FRED

W O W 7 STALLIONS in a row what a turnout JEFF & TBMS should be excited.. blue, white, blue with pink, electric orange, 2 yellow, and a black cherry with silver// BIG DOG you did real good..great job, good food,fantastic rides, awsome airboat, large GATORS, simply fantastic times with really Great people. from Florida to Colorado to Illinois and everywhere in between.. What more could you ask for... LOCATION of next years event. ThumbUp:10:pepper:wave4:

Last edited:
Florida Snowbirds:
I want to take the opportunity to invite you to visit, meet, and ride with the WINGNUTS, an exclusively triker riding group, on the Nature Coast. We are now 6 years old and 135 active members strong. We take at least one long ride a week (Saturday or Sunday); our members reside anywhere from Palm Harbor (south) to Beverly Hills (north) and about 20% of our members are Snowbirds who join us each year.
CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE WHICH DESCRIBES OUR GROUP AND CONTAINS OUR RIDING CALENDAR FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS: naturecoastwingnuts.org
Or e-mail me: fl1wingnuts@yahoo.com or call me: 352-596-9956 if you have questions. Our rides leave from Spring Hill. We also sponsor a Bike night each Wednesday evening. Check the Website for full information.
Thanks
Larry Goulet, Director

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png