Snowbird Welcome Rally 2013

Steve, if you are interested we are meeting Thursday at 5:00 over at Cody's Roadhouse, on Cortez Rd. in Bradenton. You are welcome to join us, we are leaving the Ramada on 41 at 4:30, people will begin arriving around 2:00.

If I am not able to come until Friday morning or Saturday morning as I may be able to attend just for the day, is there a meeting point and a time on those days? ThumbUp
Thanks.

If I am not able to come until Friday morning or Saturday morning as I may be able to attend just for the day, is there a meeting point and a time on those days? ThumbUp
Thanks.

Replied to your email, both days will start out from the Ramada, on Rt41 in Sarasota. :wave4: Come on up ThumbUp

Steve, if you are interested we are meeting Thursday at 5:00 over at Cody's Roadhouse, on Cortez Rd. in Bradenton. You are welcome to join us, we are leaving the Ramada on 41 at 4:30, people will begin arriving around 2:00.

Didn't get that PM from you. I don't get off work until 5, so doubt I can make it for dinner Friday. Have you set a time for the ride yet? If so, do y'all mind a 2 wheeler joining in?

Be at the Ramada 8:30 to 9:00 on Saturday morning.

Thanks, but no go. I took my bike in early today for a tire change, and the splines at the back tire are toast. Something felt a little funny back there the last ride or two. Guess I figured if I ignored it, it would go away :gah: Got that from my dad. When he heard a funny noise in the car, he fixed it by turning up the radio.

Thanks, but no go. I took my bike in early today for a tire change, and the splines at the back tire are toast. Something felt a little funny back there the last ride or two. Guess I figured if I ignored it, it would go away :gah: Got that from my dad. When he heard a funny noise in the car, he fixed it by turning up the radio.

Well that's the dogonest thing. Dealer found some good as new spline take offs from trikes he built. Gave them to me cheap, and got her out the door today. pepper pepper pepper So I'm expecting to see y'all Saturday morning. I'll be the guy on the Burgendy and Cream Valkyrie 2 wheeler.

You sure you guys want to be seen with someone with only 2 wheels? :GL1800:

Well not to bad of a turn out 24 people for dinner, with 2 back at the hotel, hows that for the night before :10::10:poof

Ok, here's the plan for Friday, :Coffee::Coffee:, meet and greet, hit the road at 10:00. Every body have a good night, Big Dog out poof

BG hurry up and GET WELL we is having FUN............. HELL of a party for ist time out.. weather is fine 75 & SUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.:wave4:pepperThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziQ
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png