Is this a home built??

Looks like it would steer easy and be comfortable to drive. The motors a little much and should have more then enough power. If you like the looks of it and it is well made, then it would be wroth that.

The 2007 cc stroker motor should be a pretty good power plant for you. It uses stock VW rods and 95mm Pistons so it will have VW longevity with added torque. Won't run too hot and still have decent fuel mileage.

was getting ready to go look at the vw trike then i received a email from someone that has a corvair trike and little trailer for 3500.00 hmmm guess i will wait til after i look at the corvair trike next week.
IMG00036.jpg

There is a corvair trike at The Trike Shop in Daytona Beach .. It is home built, but
it was put together right .. It is for sale .. Think they are asking $14K for it ... It is
a good looking trike and sounds awesome ...

Well had trouble selling the trike, nothing but low ballers out there.
Traded it for a 2003 Yamaha Roadstar 1600 with a bunch of extras added to the bike.
i was happy with the trike but wanted something that was freeway worthy, i felt the trike was not freeway worthy due to the front suspension being so stiff, was inverted fork type.
Will either get a outrigger type unit for the motorcycle or sale it off and get something else.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png