Rocket3 Trike

I just talked to a Triumph dealer in NY - link provided.
Their add shows a REWACO conversion, says they can sell a 2014 Rocket Tourer trike, $28k MSRP.
http://www.triumphofwestchester.com/rocket-iii-touring-trike/

Sales rep says a Motortrike conversion - link provided - can be ordered from Triumph, their authority and warranty.
Four - five week delivery schedule.
I pointed out their photo shows a REWACO logo under the passenger seat, He didn't seem to understand what I was talking about.

Triumph seems to be keeping this a big secret. I couldn't find anything on the official pages - nothing on the Rocket chat boards.

I haven't seen anything new on the Hannigan development.

I wanted to convert my '09 Rocket standard, but Motortrike says only the Tourer for 2009.
http://www.motortrike.com/TriumphRocket Trike.aspx

All that scuttlebutt last spring - who knows - I'm just the messenger.

They are showing the Rewaco conversion in their photo. Why they have chosen this photo is anyone's guess, but the info they are sharing is correct. MotorTrike is going to be building official Rocket III trikes through their factory to be sold through Triumph dealers with a complete warranty. This has nothing to do with Rewaco. This dealership is using a photo they should not be, and we are contacting them for it's removal.

We offer the Rewaco conversion for the Rocket III and it is awesome (and offers a reverse!), but unfortunately with the $ exchange with the Euro it is not very competitive price-wise for the US market.

I just talked to a Triumph dealer in NY - link provided.
Their add shows a REWACO conversion, says they can sell a 2014 Rocket Tourer trike, $28k MSRP.
http://www.triumphofwestchester.com/rocket-iii-touring-trike/

Sales rep says a Motortrike conversion - link provided - can be ordered from Triumph, their authority and warranty.
Four - five week delivery schedule.
I pointed out their photo shows a REWACO logo under the passenger seat, He didn't seem to understand what I was talking about.

Triumph seems to be keeping this a big secret. I couldn't find anything on the official pages - nothing on the Rocket chat boards.

I haven't seen anything new on the Hannigan development.

I wanted to convert my '09 Rocket standard, but Motortrike says only the Tourer for 2009.
http://www.motortrike.com/TriumphRocket Trike.aspx

All that scuttlebutt last spring - who knows - I'm just the messenger.

They are showing the Rewaco conversion in their photo. Why they have chosen this photo is anyone's guess, but the info they are sharing is correct. MotorTrike is going to be building official Rocket III trikes through their factory to be sold through Triumph dealers with a complete warranty. This has nothing to do with Rewaco. This dealership is using a photo they should not be, and we are contacting them for it's removal.

We offer the Rewaco conversion for the Rocket III and it is awesome (and offers a reverse!), but unfortunately with the $ exchange with the Euro it is not very competitive price-wise for the US market.
Thanks very much for the reply.
My question bottom line - can I have a Rewaco conversion done to my 2009 R3 standard (in the USA- at any money)?
Thanks for your time.

Thanks very much for the reply.
My question bottom line - can I have a Rewaco conversion done to my 2009 R3 standard (in the USA- at any money)?
Thanks for your time.

Yes, our Florida dealer Trike Traders can sell you the conversion and install it. If you send a message to info@triketraders.com they can provide you the pricing.

- - - Updated - - -

The Rewaco conversion info states that it is based on the Rocket III Touring, but I have inquired with the factory in Germany to see if the conversion will fit other model variants. Will post when I have confirmation of the answer.

Yes, our Florida dealer Trike Traders can sell you the conversion and install it. If you send a message to info@triketraders.com they can provide you the pricing.

- - - Updated - - -

The Rewaco conversion info states that it is based on the Rocket III Touring, but I have inquired with the factory in Germany to see if the conversion will fit other model variants. Will post when I have confirmation of the answer.

The update is that according to Rewaco HQ, their conversion would fit the standard, the Classic and the Touring. They are in the process of adapting it to also be able to fit the Roadster as well.

The Rewaco full package conversion as I would want (reverse etc) gets up to $20k (out the door) pretty quick, for my '09 standard.
Nice to know it is available.
On the bucket list.
I've got some time before three wheels are needed.
Sure would be nice.

Thanks for the help Rewaco USA

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png