Best time to shop for a new Trike?

Sandy made a lot of sad days, For a lot of people, And sorry to say still more sad days to come.
But back to your question, Now's the best time, No sense in waiting to get back on the horse.ThumbUp

There's a few for sale in the classified section including my '09 with the Bushtec trailer. I'd be happy to arrange a fly-and-drive for you. Even if mine doesn't sell I'll hardly feel like I'm "stuck" with it.

Thanks grapenuts. Would love to fly and ride. That's always fun! But insurance is really coming thru. A 2013 is in the works. Another Big Blue Pearl

i hear the 2013 's have had a lot of improvements over the '09-10's
why not put a frankenstein kit on a late model h-d? the local dealer
that is a installer says it sure beats the tri-gliges in handeling etc.

The 11's had the most change, the 12's and 13's are more or less just paint changes. They did however have a reverse motor update for 13, you can read about the 2013 changes here Click.

I can tell you from first hand experence that the TG will totaly out perform the Frankenstein in the curves and rides better also. I do love my Frankie tho.

Something to consider is how the payment is calculated. When I totaled a bike, Progressive took the NADA value and then added the price of the farkles I had added. I came away with more than I had paid for the bike and was able to upgrade. I hope your experience is at least the same.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png