Stupid new laws

Can anyone help me please!! Just had a letter this morn from my insurers, as from middle of jaanuary cant ride my trike on provisional. I thought the change wouldnt apply to me because im registered disabled,,,,,,,, but no. Is there any way you can help me. At the moment im insured through bikesure, but when my present insurance is up for renewal they say they cant renew. thankyou for any help or advice you can give me.

Can not answer it for an other country. In the states, if the law changes you are grandfathered in. I never took a motorcycle course in Conn to get my endorsement. It is now required, but I already have an endorsement.

SC did something like a Trike licence for about a year before the AMA and ABATE busted their butt in court ,thust we no longer have that restriction and the insurance cost on a trike is now less than a two wheeler in SC.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REDMAN197307

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REDMAN197307
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png