New Member, New Tri Glide Owner.

Oct 30, 2012
Milwaukee
Hi,

I have been lurking here now for a couple of months now. I have been reading and leaning a lot here, and just want to say thanks for all of the information here from all the experienced tri glide owners.

I am located south of Milwaukee area (Union Grove, WI), for those of you familiar with the area. I used to ride in my younger years, have been on bikes since I was 10 years old and raced motocross in my teen years.

I have been out of the motorcycle world now for a few years, but have just re-entered it again as a new trike owner/rider.
We (wife and I ) just purchased (for Christmas) a brandy new 2013 Tri Glide Big Pearl Blue and Vivid Black from Uke's HD in Kenosha, WI. We expect delivery in Feb., we are very excited. Going to be a long winter next year until spring riding gets here in April. Kind of like getting a bicycle for Christmas, gotta wait for the fun. But that's OK, it'll be worth the wait.
She will be getting all kinds of goodies installed in Feb. and of course I will be purchasing and installing the lift and tour Pak lift and relocater brackets from Dennis.

Thanks again for all the knowledge I have gained here, which helped me greatly in making a more informed purchase. I look forward to riding and reading to enhance our new riding adventure to come.
:Excited:pepper

Welcome.
I am sure with getting it home, a nice day will come around and you will get it out for some ride time.
It was a small change for us but we love it.
Merry Christmas,
Dennis Swan

Congradulations on the new Tri Glide. Use to drive over to your area many years ago to watch guys like Mr Norm, Sox and Martin, etc. at Union Grove raceway.

Welcome from the U.P. of Michigan. I know this is a very good site, nice people to help you along with your new adventure. Congratulations on the new trike and hope you have many happy miles with it.

Welcome to Trike Talk, I am a former resident of Racine, WI. I have purchased three Harley's from Uke's, and I purchased my Goldwing Trike from Ace Powersports in 2005 when they were locaded in Kenosha near lake Michigan.
You will not be sorry you bought a trike. Also if you haven't already done so, join Trike Owners International "TOI" on this site, membership is totally FREE. :)

Thanks again for all the kind welcome wishes and kind words. I will post pics in Feb. after I get to see it myself. Merry Christmas to all of you and may God keep you safe and secure.:)

I love that big blue pearl. Had the 2012 big blue and replaced with 2103 big blue. Wen the sun hits the metal flake look out!
Managed to get a whopping 2,000 miles on trike before Sandy got her. Insurance came thru and was convinced to place order before year end. Will also be ready in February.
Enjoy!

Welcome from eastern Ohio. I retired 2 years ago and have put on 40 k miles sight seeing the country. I've been riding since I was 16 and have a bad case of Harley in my blood. This is the best sight going for info on modifications to your TG........ Have fun.....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png