TT NorthEast Rally 2013 Details

Things are coming together just great, I'll be checking in now and then for now. Spent night in hospital, CHF again. Its happened before so I'll be busy doing tests again. Whatever the group decides will be fine. later

Jonesy, you get better, that's nothing to fool with as you know. Please, keep us in the loop as to how you are doing.
Thanks.

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Jonesy take care of yourself.
Bruce : we will be going to the Rib place after 6:00 only about 40 min ride.

Jonesy take care of yourself.
Bruce : we will be going to the Rib place after 6:00 only about 40 min ride.

Hey John, don't forget to stay in front of me when we travel, so my rear lights won't blind you, specially if I have my trailer hooked up! WOW!
Your lucky I haven't added any more LEDs to my ride this winter! I just let the cages know I am in front of them, no excuse to hit me from the rear! ThumbUp
See you soon!

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Your all set Rosy. I think the best time to call is after 3:00pm and before 6:00pm

All set, got the confirmation number for the TT Rally in August. Will be there Thursday, see you then.

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Jim & I will be arriving on Friday. It will be very difficult to get Friday off as it is but we have at least already booked the hotel for Fri & Sat night. You know pretty soon I'm going to have to take a week off to go to this Rally if it keeps growing like it is. (This year it starts Thurs, next year Wed., etc. LOL!)
I started a 2nd job today as an EMT and it looks like it's a good thing I did to pay for all this planned partying.
P.S. Don't anyone do anything crazy. I'm not licensed in CT!!!!

Jim & I will be arriving on Friday. It will be very difficult to get Friday off as it is but we have at least already booked the hotel for Fri & Sat night. You know pretty soon I'm going to have to take a week off to go to this Rally if it keeps growing like it is. (This year it starts Thurs, next year Wed., etc. LOL!)
I started a 2nd job today as an EMT and it looks like it's a good thing I did to pay for all this planned partying.
P.S. Don't anyone do anything crazy. I'm not licensed in CT!!!!

Big question:
Did you get your Christmas present put on? If you did, have you had a chance to try them?
Congrat-- on your new venture. No thanks on you beating on my chest! I love you, but not that much! AHHAHAHAAH
Reason for the early arrival is John, and his good places to eat. John made me do it!
How is Jim doing? I am sure he will be there with bells on, not like Bozo with horns!
See you soon!

Regards,

Rosy & Janice

Jonesy take care of yourself, follow the doctors orders. We need you to lead the ride. With all this talk of food I am beginning to rethink my plans for the rally. Thursday is looking better and better.
Tom and Pam

I am taking Wed to Monday off. I started collecting raffle prizes early this year. There may be some real surprises this year. We officially have 8 rooms registered. That is 16 people + Honey and myself. So far we are on are Way to a good rally. Looks like 9 trikes so far. Still have 5 full months. Would love to see a VW based trike, a Stallion, a Spyder would be kool. We have Mass,NY,PENN,NH,NJ,LI, Conn. represented. Still up for grabs is RI,VT., MD.ME ....any takers?

John, got your PM, Thanks.
haven't been on this forum for a while as we have been spending all our time researching, looking at and finally as of last Saturday buying a toy hauler. Without any knowledge of the rally area, are there any campgrounds somewhat close by? I realize that we would miss quite a bit of the hotel action, but that is how we enjoy traveling. There are lots of campground names found on a net search, just no clue what is reputable, friendly, close by, etc. Thanks!
Denny
P.S. looks like the Harley is sold, so I'll be adding Spyder pictures soon.

Well we are going to have some exciting Trikes this year. I am still trying to get a VW and a Stallion. A home built would be great. Also would be good to get people that are looking to get into TriKing. People that are reading this , or if you know some one that is interested in a trike this will be a great pace to see them.

I did not get my Christmas present yet. I decided to wait until I get to Americade where I can compare a few handle bars and then have them installed. I don't care for pumping on chests so everybody stay healthy please! Jim is doing really well. I am amazed and thankful for the wonderful doctor who fixed his heart. He'll be at the rally on 2 wheels again.

I attended the New England Rally last year and had a great time, met some great people and was looking forward to this year's rally, but I will be leaving for Sturgis, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and will be gone for the month of August, but will be looking forward to your next one for sure.

Trikermary, you have a great time. I know you have been planning this for a while and you made changes to your trike for the long trip, correct? Did you put heated grips on, or are you going to wear heavier gloves to protect the upper part of your hand. That's what I thought I read someone saying, heated grips are good, but your upper part of your hand still get cold.
Did you put risers on your handlebars and if you did, how are they working for you? Ladyff1480 is going to try some at the Americade ans see which ones she is going to put on.
Well, you have a great trip and we will see you next year. Please post pictures of your trip, I am sure it will be wonderful!

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Don't forget NE TT Rally Ladies, Janice will be teaching you how to modify your Rally Tees. I will remind her to bring a pair of scissors, if you remember, bring a pair just in case she forgets.
See you soon!

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

Triker Mary: Missing you already. Have a good time. What you are going to cut up your new shirts. I will get the women T tops if they want! Was talking to my shirt guy. He showed me some wild colors , Poppy Red with candy lime green letters. Some bright blues and greens. The committee is going to put a few combos together to vote on.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png